Sign in to follow this  
Bob da Canary

Todays game.

i thought that we wern''t good at all in the 1st half but second half were really good, it worked switching bak to the old formation of what we had last season, i think Jonson played very well and so did Huckerby.

I was also suprised by Matt Svenson as he looked like a changed man from what we had seen last time he put on a Norwich shirt. We are so close to that 1st win and have shown on a number of times now our reziliance and have come back, like we did against Newcastle and really challenge the opposition. 1st half i thort Everton played well, second half i thort they wir very lucky!! (to put it politley) becoz Francis wud hav scored the volly in front of goal.

I live in Berkshire and will be coming up for the Blackburn game, I am looking forward to that!! I think its gona be hard against Manchester City on the 30th and will have to defend well, theres no doubting our team spirit which is good.

Managed to catch bits of it on Radio Norfolk whislt ''taking a break'' from work, but felt deflated after 2 - 0 and had to go back in anyway, was lifted after seeing 2 - 2 on BBC, then gutted to see 3 -2.

Got home and watched it on Sky (taped it) and what a different story, how long can we go working so hard (especially second half) before God smiles on us for a bit and we get a win, but hey, once again come away feeling proud of the team and everyone in it.

Pleased to see Svensson making an impact and some sweet passes that lead to chances and of course the first goal. Mckenzie is as dedicated as ever and finally got some divdends with a great goal. Francis too, showing more courage in front of goal and targetting an already solid start to the season to goal mouth strikes.

Would have been great to win, it must come soon. Lets hope the team can keep up the work ethic and we can rack up the points. I think we are working well towards a solid starting 11 and all credit to the boys.

Maybe this is too positive but hey, On the Ball City!