Sign in to follow this  
Blainsey

His name is BrYan!!

Dear God,

please spell it correctly. No matter how much I object to his appointment, bad spelling is something I abhore.

While we''re at it :"Cullum" not "Cullen" or "Cullun"."Pattison" not "Patterson"."Glenn" Roeder not "Glen" Roeder."Clingan" not "Clingon"."Darel" Russell not "Daryl" Russell.And finally "Kris" Renton not "Chris" Renton.[Y]

[quote user="John"]While we''re at it :

"Cullum" not "Cullen" or "Cullun".

"Pattison" not "Patterson".

"Glenn" Roeder not "Glen" Roeder.

"Clingan" not "Clingon".

"Darel" Russell not "Daryl" Russell.

And finally "Kris" Renton not "Chris" Renton.

[Y]
[/quote]A+

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="John"]While we''re at it :"Cullum" not "Cullen" or "Cullun"."Pattison" not "Patterson"."Glenn" Roeder not "Glen" Roeder."Clingan" not "Clingon"."Darel" Russell not "Daryl" Russell.And finally "Kris" Renton not "Chris" Renton.[Y][/quote]A+[/quote][:O]...... YAY![:D][H]

Seriously though, the spelling and grammar on display at this place is both atrocious and quite embarrassing - notably, it''s the younger generations whose spelling and grammar appears to be the worst, which speaks volumes against those Liberal lefty lunatics who claim that the education system in this country hasn''t suffered over the last couple of decades.We spend far too much time pampering to the whims & needs of every bugger that arrives on these shores.

Here''s a couple of my pet hates that I see repeated here over & over:''Your'' instead of the correct ''You''re.'' And ''Here here'' when it should be ''Hear! Hear!''

[quote user="shyster"]Seriously though, the spelling and grammar on display at this place is both atrocious and quite embarrassing - notably, it''s the younger generations whose spelling and grammar appears to be the worst, which speaks volumes against those Liberal lefty lunatics who claim that the education system in this country hasn''t suffered over the last couple of decades.

We spend far too much time pampering to the whims & needs of every bugger that arrives on these shores.

Here''s a couple of my pet hates that I see repeated here over & over:

''Your'' instead of the correct ''You''re.'' And ''Here here'' when it should be ''Hear! Hear!''[/quote]

.....also could of,should of,would of etc. It''s could have,should have,would have etc.No apologies for the pedantry!

lighten up people...so someones grammer/spelling may not be up to A level standard....they probably know that so why make a point of picking holes...aslong as you get their point doe''s it really matter???? i dont think so [:D][Y] mine for one isnt...do i care..NOPE

[quote user="Herman "]I agree Blainsey,Bryan is easy to spell,but so is ''abhor''.[;)][/quote]

Oh dear, you try and make a valid point about spelling and you write abhore (sic), you''re gonna look a plonker; and I''m not a plonker.

[quote user="Blainsey"]

[quote user="Herman "]I agree Blainsey,Bryan is easy to spell,but so is ''abhor''.[;)][/quote]

Oh dear, you try and make a valid point about spelling and you write abhore (sic), you''re gonna look a plonker; and I''m not a plonker.

[/quote]

Don''t worry mate,it was a valid point you made!!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]lighten up people...so someones grammer/spelling may not be up to A level standard....they probably know that so why make a point of picking holes...aslong as you get their point doe''s it really matter???? i dont think so [:D][Y] mine for one isnt...do i care..NOPE[/quote]

city-till-i-die - if a display of dissatisfaction concerning the poor state of spelling and grammar at this site makes just one person in five attempt to improve their grasp of the English language, then it will have been a good result for the complainant, and a good result for this message board.

Brian...the babe they called Brian,Grew...grew, grew and grew,Grew up to be,Grew up to be,A boy called Brian,A boy called Brian.He had arms, and legs, and hands, and feetThis boy whose name was Brian,And he grew, grew, grew and grew,Grew up to be,Yes he grew up to be,A teenager called Brian,A teenager called Brian.And his face became spottyYes his face became spotty,And his voice dropped down low,And things started to grow,On young Brian and so,He was certainly no,No girl named Brian,Not a girl named Brian.And he started to shave,And have one off the wrist,And want to see girls,And go out and get pissedA man called Brian.This man called Brian.The man they called Brian.This man called Brian.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Brian...the babe they called Brian,
Grew...grew, grew and grew,
Grew up to be,
Grew up to be,
A boy called Brian,
A boy called Brian.
He had arms, and legs, and hands, and feet
This boy whose name was Brian,
And he grew, grew, grew and grew,
Grew up to be,
Yes he grew up to be,
A teenager called Brian,
A teenager called Brian.
And his face became spotty
Yes his face became spotty,
And his voice dropped down low,
And things started to grow,
On young Brian and so,
He was certainly no,
No girl named Brian,
Not a girl named Brian.
And he started to shave,
And have one off the wrist,
And want to see girls,
And go out and get pissed
A man called Brian.
This man called Brian.
The man they called Brian.
This man called Brian.[/quote]

lmfaop :)

[quote user="John"]While we''re at it :

"Clingan" not "Clingon".

[Y]
[/quote]

Add Doherty (or is it Docerty,Docherty,Dougherty etc.)

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]lighten up people...so someones grammer/spelling may not be up to A level standard....they probably know that so why make a point of picking holes...aslong as you get their point doe''s it really matter???? i dont think so [:D][Y] mine for one isnt...do i care..NOPE[/quote]

city-till-i-die - if a display of dissatisfaction concerning the poor state of spelling and grammar at this site makes just one person in five attempt to improve their grasp of the English language, then it will have been a good result for the complainant, and a good result for this message board.
[/quote]I can see your point Shyster...but people are just trying to express how they feel...some do it beeter than others...but hey we are all not perfect [Y] aslong as i can understand their point im happy [:D] and before you say, yes some points are more agreeable than others..but thats what forums are all about [;)].....sow bluudy lieten up...lol [:D]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]lighten up people...so someones grammer/spelling may not be up to A level standard....they probably know that so why make a point of picking holes...aslong as you get their point doe''s it really matter???? i dont think so [:D][Y] mine for one isnt...do i care..NOPE[/quote]

[/quote]I can see your point Shyster...but people are just trying to express how they feel...some do it beeter than others...but hey we are all not perfect [Y] aslong as i can understand their point im happy [:D] and before you say, yes some points are more agreeable than others..but thats what forums are all about [;)].....sow bluudy lieten up...lol [:D][/quote]oppss...lol....#better#  [Y]

city-till-i-die - [quote]but hey we are all not perfect[/quote]

I realise that, but it''s hard to accept at times.  [:D]

[quote user="shyster"]city-till-i-die - [quote]but hey we are all not perfect[/quote]

I realise that, but it''s hard to accept at times.  [:D]
[/quote]lol [:D]

The one that really gets me is ''Mumby'' instead of ''Munby'' - Grr!

[quote user="John"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="John"]While we''re at it :

"Clingan" not "Clingon".

[Y]
[/quote]A+[/quote]

[:O]...... YAY![:D]

[H]
[/quote]

A* [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="John"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="John"]While we''re at it :"Cullum" not "Cullen" or "Cullun"."Pattison" not "Patterson"."Glenn" Roeder not "Glen" Roeder."Clingan" not "Clingon"."Darel" Russell not "Daryl" Russell.And finally "Kris" Renton not "Chris" Renton.[Y][/quote]A+[/quote][:O]...... YAY![:D][H][/quote]

A* [;)]

[/quote]An A* on the "A*" Banana[Y]However, does this mean we give city-till-i-die a C, seeing as he only got it half right?[;)]

[quote user="Blainsey"]

Dear God,

please spell it correctly. No matter how much I object to his appointment, bad spelling is something I abhore.

[/quote]You can''t make this stuff up, can you?  Cock.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Blainsey"]

Dear God,

[/quote]

You can''t make this stuff up, can you?  Cock.

[/quote]

Interesting how you have to debase your point of view by swearing.

[quote user="Blainsey"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Blainsey"]

Dear God,

[/quote]You can''t make this stuff up, can you?  Cock.[/quote]

[/quote]Methinks you are missing the point Blainsey - big time.

[quote user="Binky"][quote user="Blainsey"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Blainsey"]

Dear God,

[/quote]

You can''t make this stuff up, can you?  Cock.

[/quote]

[/quote]
Methinks you are missing the point Blainsey - big time.
[/quote]

No I got the point, read the earlier part of the thread. I mis-spelt abhor on a post where I lambast people for spelling Bryan incorrectly. Yes I look stupid. No need for swearing.