Sign in to follow this  
The Voice of the Thorpe Area

The Alternative Changes...

Okay, so at long last the board ar making some changes. However, it''s clear they''re making the wrong decisions again. Here are some changes I''d like to see imposed over the summer...

1. A change to the entrance music. Beautiful Day has bought us nothing but bad luck, as did Club Foot. I say a potential promotion season needs promotion music, which I believe was One Vision by Queen back in the good old days of 2004.
  2. Change that rubbish half-time game. How about the stocks? I''m sure we could find (and kidnap) a few suitable victims. If not, how about a game of Delia''s Irregular Ranting Entertainment (DIRE)?
  3. A return to playing Daydream Believer by the Monkees before the match, surely we could adapt the words to fit Town''s new manager?
  4. Some new songs. Do we only have one song (or possibly two)? How about the board invest in the services of Andrew Lloyd Webber, or, more likely, Chico?

These are the major changes that need making. Any other suggestions?

Due to our dire financial situation i believe it is critical we take a long hard look at the Mascot Staff.

Is it prudent to have Captain Canary, Splat the Cat and Aviva Lemur in League One?