Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

David Bell thinks Norwich can bounce back

[quote user="jersey_canary"]theres a man that could cross a ball. Yeah nice one mate 10/15 games and then goes to coventry!! Many thanx now do one[/quote]

to be fair he left because he wanted to live with his family in the midlands

Aw. Nice to see that, shouldn''t of ever let him go.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="jersey_canary"]theres a man that could cross a ball. Yeah nice one mate 10/15 games and then goes to coventry!! Many thanx now do one[/quote] to be fair he left because he wanted to live with his family in the midlands[/quote]

Fair enough but he could of just gone there in the first place we could have got someone else and we might of had a winger ready at the start of the season and not november.

Bit still nothing we can do now ay!!

I''m flummoxed as to why folk are slating Bell for leaving the club - he was treated like a leper by Roader and Uncle Fester did nothing to smooth over any ill-feelings, so obviously he wanted out.Had he and Lupoli stayed I reckon we''d still be in the 2nd Division.

[quote user="shyster"]I''m flummoxed as to why folk are slating Bell for leaving the club - he was treated like a leper by Roader and Uncle Fester did nothing to smooth over any ill-feelings, so obviously he wanted out.

Had he and Lupoli stayed I reckon we''d still be in the 2nd Division.[/quote]

He was injured for ages and then played 15 and did one........ Lupoli yeah should of got more games (bit light weight) but should have got more games than sibereski

It was how Bell (and to a lesser extent, Lupoli)) were treated behind the scenes young lady.

Bell was brought in, played on the wrong wing, asked to play through an injury which needed surgery, was in and out of the side and then finally had enough and asked to move back near his family.  He wasn''t the best player in the world, but we treated him like crap.  He could deliver an excellent cross, he''ll do well for Coventry next season when fully fit.

Wasn''t as good as I hoped he would be.

Some crosses were excellent, some were poor. And other than crossing he didn''t really do a lot else.

Probably a better player than what he showed but never looked like he wanted to prove it. Not here anyway.

Just another player that used the club to get a better deal, we picked him up from Luton elevated him to the champ, then sods off to Coventry only to hammer another nail in the coffin. Had he have looked so spritely in yellow, we wouldn''t be in this bloody mess.

Cheers David send my regards to that other blood sucker McKenzie!

He doesn''t really care, he can sodd off and stop rubbing salt into sore wounds!