Sign in to follow this  
Chrisr

Re: donkey is to blame

He did anchor the defense that got us relegated twice in 4 years. That''s not a common occurence. A special place for him in the NCFC biography, for sure.

donky = cant do that.

delia - yeah sounds good

donky - what delia said that?, ok il do it, sounds good.

no idea about football or business, i only know law so il find a loop hole.

[quote user="xcityman"]donky = cant do that. delia - yeah sounds good donky - what delia said that?, ok il do it, sounds good. no idea about football or business, i only know law so il find a loop hole.[/quote]Rather you find a deep hole!

[quote user="xcityman"]donky = cant do that. delia - yeah sounds good donky - what delia said that?, ok il do it, sounds good. no idea about football or business, i only know law so il find a loop hole.[/quote]

I think you''ve already sorted the loopy bit.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]He did anchor the defense that got us relegated twice in 4 years. That''s not a common occurence. A special place for him in the NCFC biography, for sure.[/quote]WrongDoherty was not part of the defence in the premiership season. We finished with Shackell and Fleming at the back, dont think Doc played at all.

My impression is that somebody has been a "pushover" in transfer dealings and wages negotiations.

So many costly decisions in these basic areas of management.

I may be wrong.