Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

500ish fans 6 for Gunn 494 not happy 0 support for delia 6 astained 494 for board to leave..........

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]went well...now lets hope its backed up with action!!
[/quote]

Was then gonna post that,this should be kept at the top of the page because the numbers aren''t good for Delia and we need to make sure fans get the message!!!!!

Yep, certainly a lot of bad feeling against the board from the people that went tonight - all of it was interesting and constructive though. By the way good to meet you Phat [Y]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Yep, certainly a lot of bad feeling against the board from the people that went tonight - all of it was interesting and constructive though. By the way good to meet you Phat [Y][/quote]And not good to meet me...lol

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Yep, certainly a lot of bad feeling against the board from the people that went tonight - all of it was interesting and constructive though. By the way good to meet you Phat [Y]
[/quote]

You too GH.

This was always going to happen becasue this meeting was arranged amid a cloud of negativity and was arranged so people would have a forum to moan about the regime. It really isn''t a fair reflection of the mood of supporters.

Having said that, I completely agree with everything that was said at the meeting, but sadly it will make no difference to anything.

[quote user="The Undertaker"]

This was always going to happen becasue this meeting was arranged amid a cloud of negativity and was arranged so people would have a forum to moan about the regime. It really isn''t a fair reflection of the mood of supporters.

Having said that, I completely agree with everything that was said at the meeting, but sadly it will make no difference to anything.

[/quote]Agreed....but unless we stand united we will continue with those tools in charge

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Awesome.  So what happens now?

[:D]

[/quote]

Ha Ha! No story here Cam...just  an everyday tale of country folk.

[/quote]

We travel to your little farm or whatever the little ground is called on the day of the game and whoop the arse of Colchester utd, that''s what happens next.[;)]

[/quote]

We travel to your little farm or whatever the little ground is called on the day of the game and whoop the arse of Colchester utd, that''s what happens next.[;)]

Without being too dissrespectful I don''t know a single NCFC fan that is happy with the current situation - and the meeting was quite rightly called to discuss the reasons why the fans are not happy so that NCISA can take this to the board.However the key thing for me is for NCISA to be the supporters eyes, ears and nose - we need to know what is going on! There simply has to be more going on than all of this malarky that is getting shoved in the face of the media. We have had years of half truths or we will tell you when it is all sorted - I want to know the truth and now. Not the same old - we will manage. The fans have a right to know because it is our club - is new investment really being looked for, are they being too picky?

[/quote]

Wait and see.

I find it interesting that the board don''t seem too bothered about public opinion now, compared to when Roeder was sacked. Then, they panicked as season tickets were at stake, and they had a scapegoat to hide behind. Now, with the season ticket sales in the bag, they quickly get the Muncaster ''steppings down'' and the Gunn announcement out of the way before tonight''s meeting. As posters have said on various threads, there''s little we can do to influence anything now, they''ve made their decision, and even if the ''heads rolling'' was a preemptive reaction to the inevitable pressure of tonight''s meeting, it will appear that they acted under very little pressure and made their own decisions as they got in first.

Interesting that Delia seemed worried at the Trust meeting last night about how many fans would claim their rebate back [:D]

The rebate is going to make a huge difference to the clubs finances around £120,000 I estimate (if everyone keeps theirs obviously), saying the average season ticket is £300. That''ll affect Delia and the board, but also the playing budget, even though it''s making a point, is it worth keeping it? I''m undecided thus far. I think she was expecting many more to send theirs back but after this evening I think she''s going to make a big gesture to try and entice the fans, I wouldn''t be surprised to see more Darren Huckerby talk or a big signing or rumours coming up in the next day or two

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]The rebate is going to make a huge difference to the clubs finances around £120,000 I estimate (if everyone keeps theirs obviously), saying the average season ticket is £300. That''ll affect Delia and the board, but also the playing budget, even though it''s making a point, is it worth keeping it? I''m undecided thus far. I think she was expecting many more to send theirs back but after this evening I think she''s going to make a big gesture to try and entice the fans, I wouldn''t be surprised to see more Darren Huckerby talk or a big signing or rumours coming up in the next day or two[/quote]

So I was informed close to 17,000 STH qualify for the 20% rebate

Even after counting kids and OAPs the average ST price is around $250 per person

If everyone claims it thats 850,000

[quote user="cityangel"]Interesting that Delia seemed worried at the Trust meeting last night about how many fans would claim their rebate back [:D][/quote]

It plays into delias hands, if we claim the rebate, she will say "well it was the money for Bryan''s transfer''s" if we put the rebate back into the club, we havent got a clue where it''s going!