Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Rebate into the canary trust into players or place on the board???? you decide?

As we know Delia is raping the club from within, if we all put our rebates into the trust, they could convert these into shares and add to the shares they already have or help fund  players???

Like the point I made (albeit probably very badly) towards the end: if people could afford let their rebate stay within the club but are taking it back on principle, it might be an idea if they wrote a letter or something when applying for it, stating that actually, you can keep it but only if the majority shareholders admit full responsiblity for our current position, reduce the asking price for their shares and actively seek people to buy those shares. Depending on how you feel of course.I doubt it''ll make a massive impact but it''s another way of getting the message across and putting pressure on them.

A 24 carat gold opportunity missed by the ''Norwich City Kitty'' methinks.Rebates to the kitty then passed on to the club conditional upon it being used for player purchase. Shame it never really got going.

I paid my money for Championship football. They failed to deliver what I paid for. They should, instead, be writing to ask me not to cancel my season ticket.

[quote user="Buckethead"]A 24 carat gold opportunity missed by the ''Norwich City Kitty'' methinks.

Rebates to the kitty then passed on to the club conditional upon it being used for player purchase. Shame it never really got going.
[/quote]

The trust has shares already........ but i think it will be a big ask for us to raise the money needed!

If we face facts, there isn''t any buyer in the shadows, besides she doesn''t want to lose control, While I agree protests etc will have an effect on her public image which is good in many way, it might bring out her true character.  This is a war, and one I believe will be won via politics etc not foot soldiers. I do believe the best way would be to throw weight behind NCISA and The Supporters Trust.   The Trust can slowly but surely claw shares together with the hope that other shareholders agree with the policy and throw their in, it might take a while, but it is about the only way any supporters can compete.