Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Munby, still making mistakes in the Boardroom!

Like many of you, I thought he''d quit the club, the club press release certainly supported that view. But no, this is Norwich, where failure is rewarded, so he stays on an helps endorse the cooks insane appointment of Bryan Gunn as manager.

Its like having a major operation and leaving the disesed bits still in the patient!

What next, Doncaster found in the broom cupboard?[:@]

The club is like an old aircraft which is no longer airworthy. Bits of a falling off and it is only a matter a time before the whole things crashes.

With Doncaster and Mumby gone - at least officially - we are left with two old soaks to make the decisions. We have a manager in Gunn, who interviews do not inspire confidence. ''I don''t know what I''m doing, but I willing to learn'' type of thing.

What a joke this club is.

Wiz, he has to stay "in the interim" as the board cannot operate with less than four people.

You would have thought replacements were lined up before they got rid of both of them, but then again, it''s NCFC we are talking about.

Nothing that comes out of that boardroom surprises me anymore, what does is just how many people just can''t see the damage they are doing. If it hasn''t become apparent this week that Delia and Michael just don''t have a clue, then the penny is never going to drop.

Smoke n'' mirrors Wiz.  It''s a crock of Fisons,  so the board is covered legally to make up a quorum.  The Offy said in a statement that only three remained.  Before Gunn was appointed.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Wiz, he has to stay "in the interim" as the board cannot operate with less than four people.

You would have thought replacements were lined up before they got rid of both of them, but then again, it''s NCFC we are talking about.

Nothing that comes out of that boardroom surprises me anymore, what does is just how many people just can''t see the damage they are doing. If it hasn''t become apparent this week that Delia and Michael just don''t have a clue, then the penny is never going to drop.[/quote]So why didn''t the Official Statement say "in the interim".? I''ll tell you why, they''ve Warked it up.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Wiz, he has to stay "in the interim" as the board cannot operate with less than four people. You would have thought replacements were lined up before they got rid of both of them, but then again, it''s NCFC we are talking about. Nothing that comes out of that boardroom surprises me anymore, what does is just how many people just can''t see the damage they are doing. If it hasn''t become apparent this week that Delia and Michael just don''t have a clue, then the penny is never going to drop.[/quote]

Todays EDP article mentioned nowt about ''interim'' Gazza, he''s there to stay, believe it.[:(]

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Wiz, he has to stay "in the interim" as the board cannot operate with less than four people.

Nothing that comes out of that boardroom surprises me anymore, what does is just how many people just can''t see the damage they are doing. If it hasn''t become apparent this week that Delia and Michael just don''t have a clue, then the penny is never going to drop.[/quote]If Mumbles is staying on, how are we paying him? Consultancy basis? Isn''t that more expensive to us?

[quote user="Michael Starr"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]Wiz, he has to stay "in the interim" as the board cannot operate with less than four people. You would have thought replacements were lined up before they got rid of both of them, but then again, it''s NCFC we are talking about. Nothing that comes out of that boardroom surprises me anymore, what does is just how many people just can''t see the damage they are doing. If it hasn''t become apparent this week that Delia and Michael just don''t have a clue, then the penny is never going to drop.[/quote]

If Mumbles is staying on, how are we paying him? Consultancy basis? Isn''t that more expensive to us?
[/quote]

We never have paid him so why start now?

Actually it was in yesterday''s paper Wiz, and don''t for one minute think I am defending their actions, but I am not prepared to make up stuff to back up my opinions.

The board have to have four people sitting on it to operate. The fact they "let him go" just points to their total lack or reason and credibility when he''s still there later on, albeit stripped of his former role.

IF he''s there to stay (but as a director, not the Chairman) then I guess we will know, when they decide to tell us.

Personally I don''t think he will be staying, but as for all of us, we just don''t know do we?

Munby''s PR company were paid £25,000 a year in lieu of his services to the club, it''s in the accounts and has been well documented in the press.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Actually it was in yesterday''s paper Wiz, and don''t for one minute think I am defending their actions, but I am not prepared to make up stuff to back up my opinions. [/quote]

Nor am I Gazza, in todays EDP, it said nothing about interim!.

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]Wiz I think in the conference yesterday it was said that it was interim, and as Gazza says it is a requirement.  It said he was something like a non-executive director or something.[/quote]

your both right it is a legal requirement they run with 4 on the board, it is in the interim till another board member is appointed...