Sign in to follow this  
Noseybonk

Keith Harris

I have been told that he was recently interviewed on the radio, might have been Talksport, and was asked about Norwich (either by the interviewee or, more likely, a caller).

Apparantly, he stated that he has been asked to find investors and not buyers and was quite categorical on this point.

Sorry if this has already been discussed but can anyone confirm this?

Not me. I''ve been exiled on the Isle of Wight most of my life.

I must have been even more evil in a previous life.

so she says she would step aside for the good of the club , when she has no intension too .

this woman is like a bad smell that wont go away , she must think the people of norwich are totally ignorant .

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

Not been the same since he ditched Orville!!!

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/6qco6g.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

Is that a photo call of him and Delia?

I was told that he was talking about the various football clubs he had been asked to find buyers for but whenn referring to Norwich he said he was seeking investment rather than a buyer.

Don''t know if you can get access to old talk sport interviews although I am sure someone put a link on here a while back.

[quote user="Evil"]I have been told that he was recently interviewed on the radio, might have been Talksport, and was asked about Norwich (either by the interviewee or, more likely, a caller).

Apparantly, he stated that he has been asked to find investors and not buyers and was quite categorical on this point.

Sorry if this has already been discussed but can anyone confirm this?[/quote]Was my confirmation over the phone last night not enough for you, dad? [;)]

I hope he is looking for investors and not just a buyer. An investor could also be a buyer if he wants to invest enough. At the moment I would be pleased to see any new money coming into the club.