Sign in to follow this  
Lord Flashheart

Re: Pet names linked with Norwich?

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="The Chirp"]Everyone is getting pretty heated at the moment regarding the club so i thought i would start a thread on a lighter note... ( i know it gets done every close season) What are your pets called? Are any named after anything to do with Norwich?Delia''s is Michael W. Jones... but hey... aren''t we all just a play thing to our ball and chain?!?So come on, cheer me up... Just had to drop my cat off for an x-ray etc so feeling pretty terrible... (and £200 lighter... and that''s just to start!) Give me their names and best story (if you have any!)[/quote]

Faggot.[/quote]

Excuse me? Are you calling me a faggot? If so LOL. What a pathetic person you are... name calling over the internet... you''re the type of person who wouldn''t say it to anyones face as you know you would be picking up your teeth. - doubt you''re worth the bother though.

[quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="The Chirp"]Everyone is getting pretty heated at the moment regarding the club so i thought i would start a thread on a lighter note... ( i know it gets done every close season)

What are your pets called? Are any named after anything to do with Norwich?

Delia''s is Michael W. Jones... but hey... aren''t we all just a play thing to our ball and chain?!?

So come on, cheer me up... Just had to drop my cat off for an x-ray etc so feeling pretty terrible... (and £200 lighter... and that''s just to start!)

Give me their names and best story (if you have any!)
[/quote]

Faggot.
[/quote]

Excuse me? Are you calling me a faggot? If so LOL.

What a pathetic person you are... name calling over the internet... you''re the type of person who wouldn''t say it to anyones face as you know you would be picking up your teeth. - doubt you''re worth the bother though.
[/quote]

Calm down ladies

[:D][quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="The Chirp"]Everyone is getting pretty heated at the moment regarding the club so i thought i would start a thread on a lighter note... ( i know it gets done every close season) What are your pets called? Are any named after anything to do with Norwich?Delia''s is Michael W. Jones... but hey... aren''t we all just a play thing to our ball and chain?!?So come on, cheer me up... Just had to drop my cat off for an x-ray etc so feeling pretty terrible... (and £200 lighter... and that''s just to start!) Give me their names and best story (if you have any!)[/quote]

Faggot.[/quote]

Excuse me? Are you calling me a faggot? If so LOL. What a pathetic person you are... name calling over the internet... you''re the type of person who wouldn''t say it to anyones face as you know you would be picking up your teeth. - doubt you''re worth the bother though. [/quote]

HA1 HA!  Thanks for the genuine belly laugh [:D] The faggot who starts a gay thread about pet''s names threatening to knock peoples teeth out! [:D][:D][:D] I''ll buy you a drink if we ever meet. What your tipple, Babycham?  [:D]

babysham is actually quite nice... maybe we could have one each? or even share one? I see you write faggot on other people''s threads... How charming... Just my type of man! xoxo[D]

[quote user="shyster"][:D][quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="The Chirp"]Everyone is getting pretty heated at the moment regarding the club so i thought i would start a thread on a lighter note... ( i know it gets done every close season)

Delia''s is Michael W. Jones... but hey... aren''t we all just a play thing to our ball and chain?!?

So come on, cheer me up... Just had to drop my cat off for an x-ray etc so feeling pretty terrible... (and £200 lighter... and that''s just to start!)

[/quote]

Faggot.
[/quote]

What a pathetic person you are... name calling over the internet... you''re the type of person who wouldn''t say it to anyones face as you know you would be picking up your teeth. - doubt you''re worth the bother though.
[/quote]

HA1 HA!  Thanks for the genuine belly laugh [:D] The faggot who starts a gay thread about pet''s names threatening to knock peoples teeth out! [:D][:D][:D] I''ll buy you a drink if we ever meet. What your tipple, Babycham?  [:D]
[/quote]

OMG is this really what this forum has come to, calling people pathetic and childish names because they have a heart and care about a pet, The OP was just trying to start up a light hearted post,Shyster how old are you? because you act like a six year old,i''m a 32 year old father of four, i currently  have three cats a Dog and a rabbit,so tell me the SHYSTER when i shed a tear or two when we lost some of previous pets did that me a faggot as you put it?

I''m sure the mods will be all over shyster like a rash......

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="shyster"][:D][quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="The Chirp"]Everyone is getting pretty heated at the moment regarding the club so i thought i would start a thread on a lighter note... ( i know it gets done every close season) What are your pets called? Are any named after anything to do with Norwich?Delia''s is Michael W. Jones... but hey... aren''t we all just a play thing to our ball and chain?!?So come on, cheer me up... Just had to drop my cat off for an x-ray etc so feeling pretty terrible... (and £200 lighter... and that''s just to start!) Give me their names and best story (if you have any!)[/quote]

Faggot.[/quote]

Excuse me? Are you calling me a faggot? If so LOL. What a pathetic person you are... name calling over the internet... you''re the type of person who wouldn''t say it to anyones face as you know you would be picking up your teeth. - doubt you''re worth the bother though. [/quote]

HA1 HA!  Thanks for the genuine belly laugh [:D] The faggot who starts a gay thread about pet''s names threatening to knock peoples teeth out! [:D][:D][:D] I''ll buy you a drink if we ever meet. What your tipple, Babycham?  [:D][/quote]

OMG is this really what this forum has come to, calling people pathetic and childish names because they have a heart and care about a pet, The OP was just trying to start up a light hearted post,Shyster how old are you? because you act like a six year old,i''m a 32 year old father of four, i currently  have three cats a Dog and a rabbit,so tell me the SHYSTER when i shed a tear or two when we lost some of previous pets did that me a faggot as you put it?

[/quote]thanks phat, i''m a 26 year old guy with a girlfriend I might add [:)]

and it''s horrid leaving a pet at the vets for surgery etc... and might

i add VERY pricy! Really felt/feel terrible! - and also wish i had pet

insurance! just under £200 for the x-rays, today and the pills... and she''s likely to need an op so god knows how much more... trust her to do this after me being made redundant lol oh well, these things happen... at least Norwich stayed... oh yes... how can i forget, yeovil here we come!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="shyster"][:D][quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="The Chirp"]Everyone is getting pretty heated at the moment regarding the club so i thought i would start a thread on a lighter note... ( i know it gets done every close season) What are your pets called? Are any named after anything to do with Norwich?Delia''s is Michael W. Jones... but hey... aren''t we all just a play thing to our ball and chain?!?So come on, cheer me up... Just had to drop my cat off for an x-ray etc so feeling pretty terrible... (and £200 lighter... and that''s just to start!) Give me their names and best story (if you have any!)[/quote]

Faggot.[/quote]

HA1 HA!  Thanks for the genuine belly laugh [:D] The faggot who starts a gay thread about pet''s names threatening to knock peoples teeth out! [:D][:D][:D] I''ll buy you a drink if we ever meet. What your tipple, Babycham?  [:D][/quote]

[/quote]

Since when has this thread been about deceased pets? If it''s a sad tale about a dead pet you''re looking for, then read the following story about my pet mynah bird before calling me a heartless bastard:

In 1979 whilst walking along the China Wall I happened on a juvenile Myna Bird that was constantly chirruping in a crevice - it was completely alone and there didn''t seem to be any parent birds around so I picked up the chick and placed it carefully inside a pocket of my Afghan coat where it immediately ceased chirping owing to the dark.The discovery of the chick was on the day before I had to leave for England and that evening back at my hotel room in Beijing where I spent all night awake feeding it mealworms & insectivore mix crumble with a bent spoon, I was wondering how the hell I was going to get it through customs alive - after much contemplation I decided to go down to the hotel foyer where a range of hats were on sale - I purchased the pointiest Straw Cooli Hat on offer and returned to my room where I fashioned with nail-scissors and cardboard a circle that fitted snugly toward the point of the inside of the hat so that a small chamber was formed betwixt the top of my head and the apex of the hat once I was actually wearing it - a chamber that would allow enough room for a juvenile Myna Bird no less, and a chamber made of straw that''d let in air for that bird to breathe.In the taxi on the way to the airport I''ve never felt and looked a bigger c*nt in all my life wearing navy Chinos, orange Doctor Martin''s, the Afghan coat and the Straw Cooli Hat, but it was worth it - despite many derisory looks and a tricky moment when I thought a staff member was going to ask me to remove the hat, I went straight through customs and was soon making embarrassingly frequent visits to the planes'' toilet, with the hat on, to feed Trevor (I decided to name him after Trevor Bolder because he/she had remarkably bushy tufts of downy hair on his/her cheeks like Bolder''s Ziggy era sideburns) I say he/she & his/her ''cause I didn''t have a clue what sex the bird was.At Heathrow customs officers asked me to remove the hat three times, but that was only because they insisted on having a laugh at my hat-hair - gratuitous bastards - as if my wearing the hat wasn''t funny enough in the first place!Trevor the Myna Bird (who turned out to be female) was with me for 22 years until her death of natural causes in the summer of 2001 - in that time I taught her to recite the lyrics & tunes of several Bowie numbers (her rendition of ''Sound & Vision was incredible) and off her own back she even called me a cunt & told me to fuck off respectively whenever I entered or exited her living quarters.I''ve never bothered with trying to replace Trevor - she was a one-off.  [:(]

[quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

Faggot.[/quote]

[/quote]thanks phat, i''m a 26 year old guy with a girlfriend I might add [:)]

and it''s horrid leaving a pet at the vets for surgery etc... and might

i add VERY pricy! Really felt/feel terrible! - and also wish i had pet

insurance! just under £200 for the x-rays, today and the pills... and she''s likely to need an op so god knows how much more... trust her to do this after me being made redundant lol oh well, these things happen... at least Norwich stayed... oh yes... how can i forget, yeovil here we come![/quote]

With no due respect, chirp, if you can''t afford the vet''s fees you shouldn''t have the animals in the first place.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="shyster"][:D][quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="The Chirp"]Everyone is getting pretty heated at the moment regarding the club so i thought i would start a thread on a lighter note... ( i know it gets done every close season)

[/quote]

Faggot.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

thanks phat, i''m a 26 year old guy with a girlfriend I might add [:)] and it''s horrid leaving a pet at the vets for surgery etc... and might i add VERY pricy! Really felt/feel terrible! - and also wish i had pet insurance! just under £200 for the x-rays, today and the pills... and she''s likely to need an op so god knows how much more... trust her to do this after me being made redundant lol oh well, these things happen... at least Norwich stayed... oh yes... how can i forget, yeovil here we come!
[/quote]

With no due respect, chirp, if you can''t afford the vet''s fees you shouldn''t have the animals in the first place.
[/quote]

With no due respect,Shyster,if you can''t use a forum without calling people names you shouldn''t have the internet in the first place.

no due respect? er? ok! when i got her i was on 40K a year so it wasn''t a problem! Now, well i''ll just have to starve for a little bit. She''s the best looked after cat in london... just that she''s pretty stupid and jumped off a 20 foot wall!