Sign in to follow this  

I know that I am being cynical but please hear me out.

Is it possible that there is a large under laying bill at Carrow Road, a VAT bill or the like that is being called in or about to be called in.

Delia could never come out and say "We need your rebate money to pay a VAT bill or the club goes in to administration" because people would see it as a way of forcing her out. By saying the money is needed for players it pulls at the heart strings.

As is said this is cynical but withe Delia''s track record I know we can''t trust her.

Whatever the reason, they need to resign themseleves to the fact that committing the season ticket money to guarantee bank loans was taking supporters for granted. My guess is that the vaste majority will ask for their money back and what''s left of the board will have a huge hole to fill. I don''t believe this "funds for players" story for one minute. The words "Chicken" and "Roost" spring to mind.

i was looking at the figures in the edp a few days ago what we have made over the last few seasons , and what has been going out .

none it it makes sense considering we have made more than we have lost and we have no value of players on the pitch .

the cook is creaming this club , she has to be .

As I said last night, if they could not have afforded to do this, then they should not have offered it, esp in these though times.

We have all this talk of rebate. I suppose and I may be wrong only those who have paid right out will actually get a rebate, the rest of us on DD payments will have a reduced payment/s .. whatever I am judging where mine goes  and so that that will be used to help Great Orman St Hospital ... That should be able to give them nearly 2 years of what my £3 pm does

[quote user="kennyfoggo"]

We have all this talk of rebate. I suppose and I may be wrong only those who have paid right out will actually get a rebate, the rest of us on DD payments will have a reduced payment/s .. whatever I am judging where mine goes  and so that that will be used to help Great Orman St Hospital ... That should be able to give them nearly 2 years of what my £3 pm does
[/quote]

Spot on Kenny, and mine is going here:

http://www.justgiving.com/martinthirkettle

Nice one Ma''Lud  there are so many worthwhile causes about.  and putting money back for them to squander isn''t one of them