Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

I'm ready to be shot down.(Part 2)

From the same person I was told the following, Marshall was only sold to raise the funds to pay off Doncaster. So Norwich did well  out of that. And he was sold for well under 500K. 

And our budget for the summer is....

They''d never tell me/us anything, they never do anymore.

[quote user=" Baldrick"]And that is why Norwich are in the sh**. I will give you the exact transfer fee and bluntly I don''t give a f*** if you believe me, 300K. Good bye.[/quote]

Such an outburst does make me wonder exactly if you were ready to be shot down!

If the clubs involved in the transfer agree on not disclosing the fee, Gunn should not have revealed it to anybody.

"Paying off" seems to have been a major expense in recent years, all to the detriment of quality on the pitch.

Doncaster £300, 000?

Worthington. His back up team?

Grant (I bet he got something)

Duffy?

Roeder. His back up team?

Severance for backroom staff dismissed by Roeder?

The figures will never be revealed of course, but what a disastrously run business!

Surely Marshalls wages for next season are relevant to the equation too? If the saving we make pays for three lower league players then that puts a different slant on it.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Surely Marshalls wages for next season are relevant to the equation too? If the saving we make pays for three lower league players then that puts a different slant on it.
[/quote]

I totally agree with you on that one but I have been told that Marshall was sold purely to finance Doncaster exit package.

I''ve been told the moon is made of green cheese.Still doesn''t make it true.Good to see the random figure given for the Marshall fee is progressively decreasing though. I reckon it''ll hit 100k (its minimum) by thursday.