Sign in to follow this  
newboy

Darren Huckerby at carrow road last night !

Clutching at straws here but Darren huckerby was at carrow road last night talking to Bryan Gunn, my son plays for the academy (as does Darrens) and they had the annual presentation night, Darren was there with wife and children. Im sure i was reading too much into this but you never know ! wishfull thinking.

He is back from the states because he has a week or 2 break and he is getting treatment on an injury at colney, he also took his kids to school this morning because i saw him in his Jaguar XF :)

[quote user="shyster"]I''ve heard he''s coming back as the team hairdresser.[/quote]Rubbish!He''s the new coach driver.

[quote user="newboy"]

Clutching at straws here but Darren huckerby was at carrow road last night talking to Bryan Gunn, my son plays for the academy (as does Darrens) and they had the annual presentation night, Darren was there with wife and children. Im sure i was reading too much into this but you never know ! wishfull thinking.

[/quote]

Hope  Neal  Adams wasn`t up to his usual trick of trying to slip into the knickers of the young academy boy`s mums!

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="newboy"]

[/quote]

Hope  Neal  Adams wasn`t up to his usual trick of trying to slip into the knickers of the young academy boy`s mums!

[/quote]

Blimey, glad I put mum`s on the end of that!

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="newboy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Blimey, glad I put mum`s on the end of that!

[/quote]

I had to look at that comment twice!!

[quote user="newboy"]

Clutching at straws here but Darren huckerby was at carrow road last night talking to Bryan Gunn

[/quote]oooh, I just came in my pants.

What! He''s using the club facilities for treatment? Another indication of the depths this club has stooped to when we''re paying for treatment for ex-players [:@]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]What! He''s using the club facilities for treatment? Another indication of the depths this club has stooped to when we''re paying for treatment for ex-players [:@][/quote]twat

[quote user="CanaryRoo"][quote user="xcityman"]cock[/quote]

I thought it was his hip that was bothering him.
[/quote]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That made me giggle like a school boy!

[quote user="CanaryRoo"][quote user="xcityman"]cock[/quote]

I thought it was his hip that was bothering him.
[/quote]

Haha, that brightened my day