Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

wednesday preparing bid for hoolahan

so the swap deal for lee wont happen .

more money in delias back pocket , and 3 of our best players gone almost within days (. i take for granted croft has gone)

could things get worse ,

no squad , no money , no chance .

[quote user="singing canary"]

more money in delias back pocket , and 3 of our best players gone almost within days (. i take for granted croft has gone)

could things get worse ,

[/quote]

Nice eateries though.

I think it would be naive to think anything other than this would happen. And its not over yet.  Wait a few more weeks for people to decide the Russell or Docherty would be a good squad player in the Championship.We will end up fielding a team of youth players and nobodies next season with a combined squad value of less than 1.5 million pounds.  And unfortunately I predict, after watching the league one play offs, that we will get sink like a stone next season.Its depressing me more every day.

could things get worse ,

[/quote]

and which sauce will we be having with that sir?

[quote user="ACE"]I think it would be naive to think anything other than this would happen. And its not over yet.  Wait a few more weeks for people to decide the Russell or Docherty would be a good squad player in the Championship.

We will end up fielding a team of youth players and nobodies next season with a combined squad value of less than 1.5 million pounds.  And unfortunately I predict, after watching the league one play offs, that we will get sink like a stone next season.

Its depressing me more every day.
[/quote]

I think you are spot on, it''s a downward spiral.

Singing Canary wrote:

You have to be careful what you say. I suggest you retract comments like "more money in Delia''s back pocket" unless you have evidence to show that she is taking back-handers.

Croft is out of contract and therefore not entitled to any money. So far, only Marshall has been sold (although others are bound to be sold), but just because another club is interested in Hooahan, it doesnt mean we wont end up signing Lee.

why should i be carefull what i say , isnt that what happen to most of our players , flogged off on the cheap and a load of loan players in .

this is a message board to cast opinion ,

so where is all the money going then ?

ashton , green, , and many more ..

the money we recieved for promotion certainly didnt go on expensive signings did it ..?

im not going to retract what i say , the clubs a shambles and not well run , and that is what i think sorry.

why should i be carefull what i say , isnt that what happen to most of our players , flogged off on the cheap and a load of loan players in .

this is a message board to cast opinion ,

so where is all the money going then ?

ashton , green, , and many more ..

the money we recieved for promotion certainly didnt go on expensive signings did it ..?

im not going to retract what i say , the clubs a shambles and not well run , and that is what i think sorry.

[/quote]

Those opinions are fine (and not ones i personally agree with), but i notice you didn''t repeat the accusation the Delia is pocketing the money which is what i was warning about.The issue as to where the money has gone has been done many times before - mainly on over-inflated wages, high running costs, debt repayment, agents fees etc

This is the 1 player i would like us to hang on too. I don''t care what the offer is. If we want to get back to the championship as soon as possible we have to keep Hoolahan.

[quote]Those opinions are fine (and not ones i personally agree with), but i

notice you didn''t repeat the accusation the Delia is pocketing the

money which is what i was warning about.[/quote]Are we at the point now where a message board opinion could result in legal action ?  Wasn''t the Sheff Wednesday directors complaint thrown out of court ?  And on whose authority are you warning him ?

BBB - The basic law of libel is what i would be warning about.  I remember a case a couple of years ago where a college lecturer accused someone of being a Nazi on a message board and ended up being found guilty of libel and fined about £10k. The original poster stated that Delia was pocketing the money which i believe is a very serious accusation to make without proof.  As to the authority to make such a warning - I could have hit the report button, but far better for the OP to be given the opportunity to withdraw the accusation or explain the comments rather than have all the threads removed because someone objects to a particular comment within them.

don''t tell me you actually thought we could keep hold of marshall, hoolahan, croft and clingan? the fact is they''re too good for league 1, we just have to hope Gunny and his crew can spend what money he gets wisely, it doesn''t take a lot of money to build a strong side in league 1

What did I tell you,  Go down and the club folds, Sell off better of the rubbish we have to line the boards pockets, Delia and co don''t give a stuff (BRING ON THE CHASE OUT DAYS) You can see she is fighting tooth and nail to get us what we deserve, she is giving us all a kick in the back side,

[quote user="ACE"]I think it would be naive to think anything other than this would happen. And its not over yet.  Wait a few more weeks for people to decide the Russell or Docherty would be a good squad player in the Championship.We will end up fielding a team of youth players and nobodies next season with a combined squad value of less than 1.5 million pounds.  And unfortunately I predict, after watching the league one play offs, that we will get sink like a stone next season.Its depressing me more every day.[/quote]Just to prove you right Ace

Crook ready to put his trust in the kids as a new-look City side is designed from scratch

[url=http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/full_article.asp?i=4710]Wick Raghorn[/url]

so wheres the money going then ..?

if you dont like what im saying dont answer i dont have to answer to you .

right we have a average gate of 17,000 people , we have sold ashton , green and many other players .

where is the money going .?

a massive amount norwich recieved for getting into the premiership , and parachute payments , later with the sale of earnshaw ,

report me if you wish , your like a child telling his or her mum .

i strongly surgest you buy yesterdays edp and compair profit and loss ( of which they printed) from 2004 untill now .

profit  for year 2004 .... 9,166,303

and a loss of 2,772,000 in 07 and 08 season

wheres the money gone ..... and if you want to get  funny have a go at the edp for printing this yesterday

we have not spent nine million pound in 4 years  if you take of the loss from the profit  of which has been printed .        

SC.My issue was that you made a serious accusation that Delia was pocketing the money. As said in previous posts, the money has gone on over inflated wages, load fees, agents fees, non playing staff, debt repayments etc.

Singing canary, if you care about it that much, do some research by looking through old threads. There are numerous examples of debates about where the cash has gone, and opinion and analysis from people much more experienced with balance sheets than you or I. The conclusion is that there is no way that the board, or anyone else, is siphoning off money from the club, we just have not managed it very well in our badly staged attempt to put together a team capable of challenging for the Premiership.Claiming that Delia is taking from the club is potentially libellous. She''s not going to sue you but Archant are likely to delete any thread with those sorts of allegations in case they are seen as guilty by association.

Frankly, I don''t get why these claims aren''t immeadiately dismissed as stupid by the person thinking them up.1) DS has loaned the club a fair chunk of money over recent years.2) This is more than the "missing" chunk of transfer fees. - if it isn''t than Neil Doncaster was the most amazing negotiator in the world (and there is much evidence he wasn''t!)3) If you were stealing from the club would you then give it more than you had stolen?4) Stealing in this way is illegal as it does not appear on the accounts, would it not be safer just to not steal it and loan the club less.5) Would it not be easier just to not steal it and loan the club less.6) Getting away with it ascribes a fair amount more competance to the board than they have demonstrated on any other matter.Frankly 6 is the most convincing to me.

Hey, there''s an astute way to generate much needed cash for the club....Fans being sued for libel!.....Sorted!

Every Honourable MP that''s allegedly been trousering the British public and their Tax money, have done nothing illegal - and everything purchased, spent and wasted by those public servants, was all done within the rules.....But, if we were to do something equivalent.....? "Nee Naw! Nee Naw! Nee Naw!" ''Knock, knock, knock!" "Ooh err!"

Have the club wasted the fan dosh.....maybe.