Sign in to follow this  
StevoM

Re: "I am a traitor"

Im down for two too.(Could i also complement you BB on be a massive naughty word beginning with W)

I don''t have a season ticket to give up, so I guess that makes me a traitor too.How many season ticket holders do Ipswich have ?

[quote user="Barnaby Bumpkin"]

No, but it does make you someone whose views on all maters Norwich City carry no worth whatsoever, if that makes you feel better.

B Bumpkin

[/quote]It does actually, thankyou very much Mr. Troll.  See you under the bridge !

No, but it does make you someone whose views on all maters Norwich City carry no worth whatsoever, if that makes you feel better.

B Bumpkin

[/quote]So much for being a ''valued supporter''.

pull your head out of your arse you sad fu*ker. just because someone cant afford a season ticket doesnt make their views or opinion worthless you prick

Please please Pete, let me swear, go on please, I will use an asterisk I promise....

c.....c......c....... [quote user="Barnaby Bumpkin"]

Not while a game is on, I''ll be in the ground cheering the lads on.

Unlike you?

[/quote]

Not while a game is on, I''ll be in the ground cheering the lads on.

Unlike you?

[/quote]Yup, unlike me.I can''t afford a season ticket, so I''m not a real supporter.Sound about right?

Are you mad for it Liam?

If you sell enough Big Issues you can by a season ticket

Simple

[/quote]...and if you can find your wallet with both hands you could buy a dictionary.  And maybe a life.  Actually, probably not a life.  not with your social skills.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Barnaby Bumpkin"]

Are you mad for it Liam?

If you sell enough Big Issues you can by a season ticket

Simple

[/quote]

...and if you can find your wallet with both hands you could buy a dictionary.  And maybe a life.  Actually, probably not a life.  not with your social skills.
[/quote]

Steady on Blah, that''s pushing it.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I don''t have a season ticket to give up, so I guess that makes me a traitor too.How many season ticket holders do Ipswich have ?[/quote]We have sold about 15,000 so far pal, it was only 7,500 until we sacked the nomark who was our boss.

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="blahblahblah"]I don''t have a season ticket to give up, so I guess that makes me a traitor too.How many season ticket holders do Ipswich have ?[/quote]We have sold about 15,000 so far pal, it was only 7,500 until we sacked the nomark who was our boss.[/quote]Superb !  That''s twice as many people who can watch Keane lose his Marbles !  Actually, I think rather than changing your boss, it''s the thought of the Peterborough fixture that would have swung it for most of the "unsures"...