Sign in to follow this  
G

Jamie Redknap

I thought we should have approached him about the managerial job. Less experience than Gunn but his dad is hell of a manager.

Just thought of it watching the Hillsborough memorial.

Just the one i''m 16, got school in the morning. It would have been a good place for him to start though. Says he wants a job as manager.

My dad''s a really good animal food manufacturer but I''d poison your Guinea Pig without knowing I''d tried.....

[quote user="Romantic"]My dad''s a really good animal food manufacturer but I''d poison your Guinea Pig without knowing I''d tried.....[/quote]

Good point. Still i think he could have done better than Gunn will. Shame we are gonna have to become a solid league 1 club before we can consider moving up.

Harry has openly said in interviews that he phones his son for opinions and advice.  Gunny will be ok though, I reckon he will do a half tidy job with a smallish squad of our own players.

I read somewhere that he will be working with the Spurs youths 2-3 days a week next season allowing him time to still carry on his media work...

[quote user="kirku"]Jamie Redknapp is a cretin.
[/quote]

i''ve got something for his missus though....

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="kirku"]Jamie Redknapp is a cretin.
[/quote]

i''ve got something for his missus though....

jas :)

[/quote]

So have I, if truth be known I think she has something for me after I met her in Harrods last year.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I''d rather have his wife.[/quote]born-again isn''t she though, she''d just bore you rather than.......err anything else[:)]