Sign in to follow this  
Time to go Delia

Delia calls for unity

Shortly after having appointed a manager she knew was going to split the fan base down the middle , time to get rid of the old drunk who has killed this club .

Indeed she has ripped this club apart and yet she expect us all to unite and get behind her and a failing manager in our bid to League 1 mediocrity, for her it'' just water under the bridge. This club will never be fully united while she is still at the helm.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Shortly after having appointed a manager she knew was going to split the fan base down the middle , time to get rid of the old drunk who has killed this club .[/quote]I don''t think she split the fans down the middle, she has create a split between the club and fans. I wonder who she will be picking to play in goal next season ;)

Healine says we should be Norwich United. I think i''d rather watch them.

I''m really going to have to change my user name soon.

I am angered by every word that comes out of her mouth, I have progressed through, Liking her to absolutely ridiculously hating her with passion.Every time I see her on TV or read something she has said I absolutely cringe!She is a disgrace to the club and her relentless insistence on hanging on to control while the club goes downhill is becoming more and more annoying. I now believe her to be an absolutely heartless bitch that will do anything to keep hold of her lovely little Norwich family club! She has sacked anybody that she feels will buy her more time at the helm without fan upheaval time and time again!

But, one of the thing I got from reading Iwans book was how the whole set-up worked as one. Hopefully that is what Delia is thinking.....

For example, Iwan talks about how the whole set-up in the Promotion season was not just about (contracted) players, but their wives and families too. A happy wife and family makes for a happy player. There was much going on behind the scenes involving wives, etc.

Maybe that is one of the many problems with the last couple of years. If people were having to tip-toe around Colney to avoid Roeder, then that does not make for a good atmpsphere to work in. To turn that around in only a few weeks is difficult in most organisations.

Just a thought....!

Steve

Today, 8:09 AM

Loan City Fc  is not online. Last active: 14/05/2009 10:11:57 Loan City Fc

Top 500 Posts
Joined on 13/07/2006
Posts 1,270

Delia calls for unity

Reply Quote

Shortly after having appointed a manager she knew was going to split the fan base down the middle , time to get rid of the old drunk who has killed this club .

I look forward to reading about your 12 million quid investment.

She wants unity, after she cares not to mention the fans, once again who had to suffer, it is all about she suffered,  I have absolutely no sympathy for her what so ever, it was within her power to doing about it....Is it a case of holding two fingers

up to us again giving the message..This is MY club..I shall do what I

want. United Delia, you may get the club''s set up the way you

appear to want a tightly run ship,  but I fear you will never have a

united fan base, while your are still holding the strings, not all of

us are puppets or stupid enough not to know.

Bigus- people like you really annoy me.

Yes we may not have a back up plan but at the end of the day that is not our responsibility!

We are allowed to criticise the board and want them out without having to come up with how- are we not?

The worst bit of the article was when she said "We''ve three months when we don''t fact a long journey home and face the fact we will wake up and say we''ve lost again.  Then we watch all those TV programmes we have saved up to forget about things". 

FFS as a mjaor shareholder and director surely her role is not to forget about thigs but get straight on the blower and seek counsel from respected figures in the game to ensure the next journey doesn''t result in another game lost.  I appreicate you might not harangue the manager, other staff, playeers and directors in public, but I would soon as hell as got home be straight on to them to arrange a meeting to let my feelings known and ask what they were going to do about it.  I would then get on to a mentor within the game to ask them the best way to tackle said meetings.  What can you learn from watching Taggart / Ashes to Ashes / The Gardening programme etc.

No wonder we went down - I thought she cared more than switching off in front of banal TV!

I love the headline:  "We must be Norwich United" (sic)

At this rate, we WILL be in 3 or 4 seasons...

;)

Balls.  Moanin'' Riverender beat me to it.  Damn my late arrival on the pinkun today :''(

I know Pete has asked us not to swear but Delia is really testing my patience!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

@CT

There is criticizing and then there is ranting "out now".."get out" and a bunch of other un-constructive comments that opine without offering a solution. That annoys me. There is a HUGE difference. Delia ''getting out'' right now would do the club no good whatsoever. I don''t see mention of a back-up plan...Just anger vented with abuse. I was merely pointing out that I don''t see Loan City or anyone else slinging cash at the club.

[quote user="Bigus"]

@CT

There is criticizing and then there is ranting "out now".."get out" and a bunch of other un-constructive comments that opine without offering a solution. That annoys me. There is a HUGE difference. Delia ''getting out'' right now would do the club no good whatsoever. I don''t see mention of a back-up plan...Just anger vented with abuse. I was merely pointing out that I don''t see Loan City or anyone else slinging cash at the club.

[/quote] And you also dont know how many people she has turned away from the club , would we be where we are now if she had accepted Cullums £20 million ? of course we wouldnt . Shes a drunk old woman who wont let go of her toy .

What 20 million mate. There was never an offer, he looked into it and decided he didn''t have th  blood for it. He is a billionaire! What does he care about a few mil in shares and 22 of debt if he has 20 for players? He opened his trap in public and didn''t have the balls to back it up. What I think anyway.

Spot on Shefcanary, even if that''s what she does, to admit to it in public is not exactly going to give us cause for any optimism that they either have a clue what to do or the drive to get us back to something resembling a respectable position.

Perhaps she really is preparing for retirement! We can only hope.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]I am angered by every word that comes out of her mouth, I have progressed through, Liking her to absolutely ridiculously hating her with passion.Every time I see her on TV or read something she has said I absolutely cringe!She is a disgrace to the club and her relentless insistence on hanging on to control while the club goes downhill is becoming more and more annoying. I now believe her to be an absolutely heartless bitch that will do anything to keep hold of her lovely little Norwich family club! She has sacked anybody that she feels will buy her more time at the helm without fan upheaval time and time again![/quote]spot on..couldnt have put it any better[Y]

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Spot on Shefcanary, even if that''s what she does, to admit to it in public is not exactly going to give us cause for any optimism that they either have a clue what to do or the drive to get us back to something resembling a respectable position. Perhaps she really is preparing for retirement! We can only hope.[/quote]

We can hope but in reality I get the impression that she is staying well put for awhile yet, everything that she has said in the last few weeks leads me to believe that she is content in keeping a strong grip on this club.

[quote user="Bigus"]

What 20 million mate. There was never an offer, he looked into it and decided he didn''t have th  blood for it. He is a billionaire! What does he care about a few mil in shares and 22 of debt if he has 20 for players? He opened his trap in public and didn''t have the balls to back it up. What I think anyway.

[/quote]With the greatest of respect, it''s precisely that attitude that defines him as a billionaire and you and me as mere mortals.My guess is Cullum offered to wipe the debt and stick 20mill in the pot for players, but wanted control.Delia & Co realised they''d be summarily kicked out, and demanded the £16million for shares. Cullum isn''t stupid, he realised the shares would only go down in valuation, to the point where they''d be worth nought. They pretty much are now anyway.Also, if he HAD paid £16million for those shares, Delia would have made a profit.

[quote user="Bigus"]

@CT

[/quote]

The premier league did and 2 lots of parachute payments too.

All peed up the Wensum?

[quote user="Bigus"]

[/quote]

Oh yes there was! But he didn''t want to take on the debt

How about ''You have to be a mug to back Delia''???

She would call for unity as she knows most people don''t like her - at least in a professional capacity. I''ve being saying on here from the start that she is the problem and at last the coffee has been smelt!

Maybe MWJ will have one fag too many, burn Carrow Road down and claim on the insurance...

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Spot on Shefcanary, even if that''s what she does, to admit to it in public is not exactly going to give us cause for any optimism that they either have a clue what to do or the drive to get us back to something resembling a respectable position. Perhaps she really is preparing for retirement! We can only hope.[/quote]

We can hope but in reality I get the impression that she is staying well put for awhile yet, everything that she has said in the last few weeks leads me to believe that she is content in keeping a strong grip on this club.

[/quote]

She may want to keep a grip on the club, but FFS show some real leadership!  Trying to forget about the current situation by watching sh*t TV won''t help anyone.  If our bosses / company owners came in to work the morning after hearing a major supplier was going to pull the plug (equivalent of another embarassing defeat), the last thing you''d want to hear is that s/he spent all the time since watching back episodes of Coronation Street cos he didn''t want to think about it! 

It made my blood boil watching her and her antique old man running on yesterday, it nearly cost me my 50 inch plazma had the missus not taken the handset out my hand when i was going purple with rage it would had ended up through the screen. The sooner she gets her sherry sodden, BSing carcus out of here the better, i would rather have Chase and thats saying something. I fell better now carry on ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,