Sign in to follow this  
Destort

Why is Gunn not assistant to Butterworth?

All I keep reading is how much experience Butterworth has in the lower leagues as an assistant, compared to Gunn who only has 19 games on his CV.

Why is Gunn not cutting his teeth as assistant under Butterworth? I have also thought of the argument that Butterworth may be doing all of the tactical decisions, if this is the case, what is Gunn for?

I am wondering if this is a similar situation to Clarke under Roeder, with the wrong person having the overall power.

Just a thought.

[quote user="Destort"]

All I keep reading is how much experience Butterworth has in the lower leagues as an assistant, compared to Gunn who only has 19 games on his CV.

Why is Gunn not cutting his teeth as assistant under Butterworth? I have also thought of the argument that Butterworth may be doing all of the tactical decisions, if this is the case, what is Gunn for?

I am wondering if this is a similar situation to Clarke under Roeder, with the wrong person having the overall power.

Just a thought.

[/quote]

It''s all the same, they make the descions together......

Not true, on the radio the other day, Gunn made it clear that even though they all talk, all have different opinions and suggestions; the managers decision is final.

[quote user="AJ"]Not true, on the radio the other day, Gunn made it clear that even though they all talk, all have different opinions and suggestions; the managers decision is final.
[/quote]

My point exactly, hence Clarke looking a lot more assured on his own.

[quote user="AJ"]Not true, on the radio the other day, Gunn made it clear that even though they all talk, all have different opinions and suggestions; the managers decision is final.
[/quote]

Crist we are in shyt then!

The fact nobody can actually come up with a genuine reason highlights the point though that it whould be the other way round!

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Do you think pretending to bleed yellow and green makes him qualified to be deckchair attendant ?
[/quote]

He''d be ok if all the deckchairs had yellow and green striped canvas.

[quote user=]"Pablo''s pubic perm"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Do you think pretending to bleed yellow and green makes him qualified to be deckchair attendant ?[/quote

He''d be ok if all the deckchairs had yellow and green striped canvas.

[/quote] Im a bit worried about him handling the cash though , maybe he could get Butterworth , Crook and Deehan to help him out .