Sign in to follow this  
gsr600

for gunn not for gunn , and abstained

Poll on Pink Un 70% + DONT want GunnPoll on Official site 70& Dont want GunnFans meeting around 500 in attendance 6 people WANT Gunn That clear then the majority want Gunn , the Delia fan club  never give in do they .

[quote user="ACE"]This forum along with the others are obviously going to represent a cross section of fans.  Two polls, two votes massively against the appointment of Gunn for next season.

This continual attempt to not see the truth should concern you and the few others still clinging to their little corner of unreality.
[/quote]

You have not made it clear to me what you feel should be done now in reality. There are many people''s truths out there just as they perceive it. The past is history and nothing can be done about it. It''s the future I''m concerned with and what is best for the club at this point in time. 

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Poll on Pink Un 70% + DONT want Gunn
Poll on Official site 70& Dont want Gunn
Fans meeting around 500 in attendance 6 people WANT Gunn

That clear then the majority want Gunn , the Delia fan club  never give in do they .
[/quote]

Of what benefit to the club do feel your contined negativity will achieve?

Sorry but what???What do I have to make clear to you?  Sorry I did not realise that making a point in this debate required me to also supply an action plan of what I feel should be done now.The truth is obvious for most people to see.  If you choose not to, thats your problem, not ours.

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]

[quote user="ACE"]This forum along with the others are obviously going to represent a cross section of fans.  Two polls, two votes massively against the appointment of Gunn for next season.This continual attempt to not see the truth should concern you and the few others still clinging to their little corner of unreality.[/quote]

You have not made it clear to me what you feel should be done now in reality. There are many people''s truths out there just as they perceive it. The past is history and nothing can be done about it. It''s the future I''m concerned with and what is best for the club at this point in time. 

[/quote]

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Poll on Pink Un 70% + DONT want GunnPoll on Official site 70& Dont want GunnFans meeting around 500 in attendance 6 people WANT Gunn That clear then the majority want Gunn , the Delia fan club  never give in do they .[/quote]

Of what benefit to the club do feel your contined negativity will achieve?

[/quote] Well if it gets us new owners and a proper manager that would be great , going to take a few more thousand to wake up first though . As for my negativity what about your positivity ? thats got us league 1 football for years to come , thats if we dont go down again and a clown for a manager .

O.K I can''t prove it so lets move on from that.

But my main point is there is a lot more support for Gunn then this message board suggests.

According to this MB about 5% of Norwich fans are in favour of Gunn.

Maybe there is more people against Gunn. But if there is it is something like 60/40 not 95/5.

I think you are mistaken.I go go to the games with a large group of chaps each week, and although none of them post on here, not one thinks Gunn is the right man for the job.  I would bet this is not isolated either.

Nobody I know is in favour of Gunn. I think a lot of the backlash against Gunn stems from the fact that people generally no longer trust the board to get the big decisions right. Let''s face it, they have made a catalogue of errors over the last 12 years or so.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]And all the people I go the games with do think Gunn is the right man.

So that''s 50/50.[/quote]

Is it to the left or the right of Delia you sit then?

Jimmy old chap, you might want to read your own piece, where you stats:"The decision has divided fans, but it''s fair to say most fans disagree with this appointment. "

So how does that eqaute to your opinion in the quotes below?I think you are muddled up young man.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]O.K I can''t prove it so lets move on from that.

But my main point is there is a lot more support for Gunn then this message board suggests.

According to this MB about 5% of Norwich fans are in favour of Gunn.

Maybe there is more people against Gunn. But if there is it is something like 60/40 not 95/5.[/quote]

i completely agree ace, they were all voted with a resounding no, but like wise as previously said i will give him a chance as hopfully he will prove us all wrong because if he does then that means the team has succeeded and we will be back in the championship, and after all unanimously isnt that wat we all want for the team to succeed no matter whos in charge

Yes, I did write that based off the response from Pinkun and other such websites.

I would look rather stupid to say Gunn is favored by must without hard evidence to back it up.

But as I have said that doesn''t mean to say there aren''t more supporters of Gunn than this MB suggests.

100% AGAINST. By end October the club will be struggling IMHO, I don''t see him having any ability at all as a manager.

Of course thats what we all want, and we have no choice but to give him a chance now :-)[quote user="Royal Anglian all the way"]i completely agree ace, they were all voted with a resounding no, but like wise as previously said i will give him a chance as hopfully he will prove us all wrong because if he does then that means the team has succeeded and we will be back in the championship, and after all unanimously isnt that wat we all want for the team to succeed no matter whos in charge[/quote]