Sign in to follow this  
Dibs

Season tickets cancellation numbers.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="Matt Juler"]

Okay, let me get this straight...I''ve pad £366 for my ST. With the rebate (that I will be taking) the cost reduces to £293. That equates to under £13 per game. So you''re suggesting that I should return my ST and become a member. Not only does being a member cost money (assume about £10), but the cost of match tickets I''m sure will be nearer £20 per match than £15. Taking £17.50, that would work out at over £400 for the season, without all the phone calls etc. to book the tickets. Good luck to everyone who cancels, hope you enjoy forking out the extra £100+ over the next season.

[/quote]

And what better incentive is there for the Board/team to perform well? People cancelling their season tickets and attending matches on a casual basis will surely only go to games if  the team is showing commitment and playing up to scratch. I''m certain nobody would mind paying the extra to see Norwich City FC actually playing football again.[/quote]

And the fact that fans would be paying more by attending on a casual basis counters any rebate loss, so surely it''s a win, win situation.

The only reason that I will cancel is the only way I can protest against the Board and the appointment of Gunn. The money side is minimal compared to the hate I now have to Delia for drip feeding the club to the point of starvation and making the decision between her & hubby (majority vote) for Gunn. The fans I feel are bottom on her f**king list, as long as her pocket money run club keeps bringing in her revenue.

I really want to support the players but feel so strong about what has happened that I don’t know what else to do, and can be done.

Thanks all for your replies……..