Sign in to follow this  
G

What we could do for changes...

What can we do to get the changes? Sit in silence at games? Only sing one song? Not go? Protest? Any more?

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]What can we do to get the changes? Sit in silence at games? Only sing one song? Not go? Protest? Any more?[/quote]

Not a lot I expect, any real changes would have happened by now if there were going to be any.

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]What can we do to get the changes? Sit in silence at games? Only sing one song? Not go? Protest? Any more?[/quote]

Get the rebate back, force the club into adminsitration and a change of ownership.

Please tell me you are not serious about forcing the club into administration!!!

That would ruin everything, and be simply cutting off your nose to spite your face. Thats the last thing we want. SURELY!!!

[quote user="nickscottlachey"]Please tell me you are not serious about forcing the club into administration!!! That would ruin everything, and be simply cutting off your nose to spite your face. Thats the last thing we want. SURELY!!![/quote]

I''m resigned to thinking that is the only way change will come about. By the look of the ''board'' at the Gunn press conference I think they believe that too and are resigned to that fate and are just marking time with absolutely no hope or vision for the future. They are closing ranks with gunny and the boys and intend to sit it out until the inevitable. Hence the huge Delia sigh as MWJ mumbled on about the impossibility of getting investment. Make no mistake, unless we get significant investment we will go into administration. Better sooner than later so we don''t spend the next few years wallowing around in division 3 with our huge millstone of debts, only to go into administration in a few years.....

[quote user="nickscottlachey"]Please tell me you are not serious about forcing the club into administration!!! That would ruin everything, and be simply cutting off your nose to spite your face. Thats the last thing we want. SURELY!!![/quote]

I just want my 20% back.....The club hierarchy agreed that if we were relegated - I would be entitled to it.....It''s my choice, and what anyone else decides to do, is their choice.....

Call yourself a City supporter when you think that forcing the club into administration is a serious option

Are you still grieving about relegation, can you not find an outlet for your anger

Where do you want to vent your feelings, sack Gunn Sack Butterworth, Sack Crooks , Sack the boards, Sack all the players Sack everyone, including the tea lady

Great

we are in administration say minus 10 to 30 points

down and staring another relagation in the face - not the sort of idea that i would be proud of

Perhaps you where at the front of the queue calling for WORTHINGTON TO GO, WHEN WE WERE 10TH IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP..

If anyone was unsure this was the start of the current crisis and we have been going downwards every since

If you think we have a divine right to be successful then that your View - but we haven''t

I would never want to get personal on these pages but anyone advocating administration needs counciling as a minimum

Hope you have a rethink in the morning