Sign in to follow this  
Rastaman

WE WANT GUNN OUT! WE WANT GUNN OUT!

Anyone who thinks he is the right man for the job or are happy with his appointment are complete Muppets!!

[quote user="First Wizard"]Seconded.[/quote]

Thirded. RASTAMAN for manager. I''ve heard he loves the club. That''s enough isn''t it!?

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Seconded.[/quote]

Thirded. RASTAMAN for manager. I''ve heard he loves the club. That''s enough isn''t it!?

[/quote]

Forthed!!!

Get over it guys, Gunn didn''t get us relegated, he inherited the team from Roader, the signings he''s made since in the managers position have been good and I hope it will continue. Certainly all the statements he''s come out with, on how the club should be run, I''ve agreed with.

They can''t afford anyone else so I guess those who are unhappy about it will have to swallow it. Personally I can''t see who would come here who would be any better. People were crying out for Crooky and Butterworth a few months ago.

Give them a chance. Swapping managers in mid stream has hardly done us much good in recent history.

Gunn will win back to back promotions get us into the champs league where we will beat Bayern Munich home and away, wel meet Inter in the final and get our revenge by coming back from 3-0 down to win on penalties, hel leave and win the world cup with england and finally become prime minister were he will lead us out of this global recession, fix the NHS, conqure the world making Britain truley Great again and declare Norwich as the capital of world.

I support him  

What a complete shambles this club is. The trout has rewarded failure but he''s a nice man and we are ''lil old Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarwich''.

The NCISA meeting must now debate a protracted and pressurised campaign to make her life as completely miserable as it can be on match days.

Why has she appointed him?

He''s cheap

He''ll do just as he''s told.

League Two here we come!!

[quote user="Rastaman"]As if some people are pleased with him getting the job!!! They should all be shipped to Albania[/quote]

I do agree, but in my heart i have to give i a chance, although i will not relent on smith, fougler and jones!!! bin the lot of them!Dark clouds over carrow road!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Rastaman"]As if some people are pleased with him getting the job!!! They should all be shipped to Albania[/quote]

I do agree, but in my heart i have to give i a chance, although i will not relent on smith, fougler and jones!!! bin the lot of them!

Dark clouds over carrow road!
[/quote]

Lets ship them to Albania then!

lets hope that NCISA can coordinate a campaign to get Delia out.  How cynical making the appointment before the meeting revealed that nobody wanted Gunn.  The club has yet to account for the fact that crook and co were given 18 month contracts as well

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Get over it guys, Gunn didn''t get us relegated, he inherited the team from Roader, the signings he''s made since in the managers position have been good and I hope it will continue. Certainly all the statements he''s come out with, on how the club should be run, I''ve agreed with.[/quote]

Oh dear, not the old "signings he has been made have been good, give him/them a chance routine"... lol

Have you not learnt a thing in the last 4 years???  [:$]