Sign in to follow this  
ACE

Not sure if this has been posted - Transfer targets identified already by Team Gunn

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1658822,00.html

They identify them every season, then it''s ''we''re waiting by the phone for return calls'' or ''we couldn''t match the fee expectations of the selling club'' or ''we tried our best but ran out of time''. Same old bollocks!

And I quote"and the constant speaking to people on the phone,it does take it out of you".  It''s a tough life being Bryan Gunn.

Don''t ever take a job on the reception Bryan.

[quote user="ACE"]http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1658822,00.html[/quote]jesus, that website is rubbish. Cluttered, tedious content, links that move you from one pointless page to another and back again and my final view before escape is the "would be funny if it weren''t so tragic" SCG blog about whether it''s better to stay in the championship rather than get promotion to the premier league. You couldn''t make it up.

"We''re already part-way through our preparations for things next season, in the hope we would get the job," he commented. [:|]

[quote user="I.S."]"We''re already part-way through our preparations for things next season, in the hope we would get the job," he commented. [:|][/quote] I think we all know Gunns been telling porkies to the fans , blokes got no more respect for the fans than Roeder had.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="I.S."]"We''re already part-way through our preparations for things next season, in the hope we would get the job," he commented. [:|][/quote] I think we all know Gunns been telling porkies to the fans , blokes got no more respect for the fans than Roeder had.[/quote]Can''t see any other reason for him to mention "in the hope we would get the job" if it''s not to keep the wool firmly "pulled over" the fans'' eyes. Fairly transparent - let''s hope he more subtle tactically next season...

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

And I quote"and the constant speaking to people on the phone,it does take it out of you".  It''s a tough life being Bryan Gunn.

Don''t ever take a job on the reception Bryan.

[/quote]

Nor in a call centre.