Sign in to follow this  
hardley

canary fairy

[quote user="M.A.T.T"]

The guy is an idiot.

Time we got rid of all clowns at fairy''s at Carrow Road!!

[/quote]

he is not a idiot, hes a nice bloke just does it for fun leave him alone, but its easy to type these in the safety of your house, God some people on here have no Balls

glove1 - [quote]go up to him at the next game and tell him he''s a tw*t..... no?? didnt think so.[/quote]

I did call him exactly that in his home town of Beccles about 6 years ago. He merely laughed - nervously.  [:P]

I met the guy last year in Majorca with his family,nice chap,city through and through.I bet you lads who are slagging him off wouldnt say that to his face cos i think he would deck you.Let me know if you are cos i would like to see it.lol

Fickle fans vs the man who dresses up in wind, rain and cold as a fairy to show the true passion and support for his team.Hmm...

[quote user="AJ"]Fickle fans vs the man who dresses up in wind, rain and cold as a fairy to show the true passion and support for his team.

Hmm...
[/quote]

Who are a passionless load of fairies!

[quote user="shyster"]glove1 - [quote]go up to him at the next game and tell him he''s a tw*t..... no?? didnt think so.[/quote]

I did call him exactly that in his home town of Beccles about 6 years ago. He merely laughed - nervously.  [:P][/quote]Probably a reasonable reaction when confronted by people like you [:|]

fair play to the guy rather have him supporting us than a well dressed person who doesn''t make a sound for the whole game

[quote user="timncfc"][quote user="M.A.T.T"]

The guy is an idiot.

[/quote]

he is not a idiot, hes a nice bloke just does it for fun leave him alone, but its easy to type these in the safety of your house, God some people on here have no Balls

[/quote]

I know the keyborad warriors are always out in full force whenever the Canary Fairy is mentioned on here, as far as I can tell he''s just a passionate City supporter who likes to have a laugh, nowt wrong with that, guess it makes these keyboard warriors feel big of themself whenever they get the chance to insult him on the internet! [^o)]

[quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="timncfc"][quote user="M.A.T.T"]

The guy is an idiot.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know the keyborad warriors are always out in full force whenever the Canary Fairy is mentioned on here, as far as I can tell he''s just a passionate City supporter who likes to have a laugh, nowt wrong with that, guess it makes these keyboard warriors feel big of themself whenever they get the chance to insult him on the internet! [^o)]

[/quote]

Oh, do wind your necks in you politically correct pussies! If he couldn''t take it on the chin he would''ve given up dressing as a fairy years ago. He doesn''t need you to stand up for him in anyway, in fact, I reckon he''d be embarrassed by your actions.

Whatever''s wrong with you people?

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="timncfc"][quote user="M.A.T.T"]

The guy is an idiot.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh, do wind your necks in you politically correct pussies! If he couldn''t take it on the chin he would''ve given up dressing as a fairy years ago. He doesn''t need you to stand up for him in anyway, in fact, I reckon he''d be embarrassed by your actions.

[/quote]

No he doesn''t need me to stand up for him, but I am merely making a point that I find cowards like yourself who post insults at people behind the safety of their own home tedious and very keyboard warrior like, perhaps you would be much better suited posting insults at anyone you like you youtube, aren''t many pussies on there I tell you!

[quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="timncfc"][quote user="M.A.T.T"]

The guy is an idiot.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whatever''s wrong with you people?[/quote]

No he doesn''t need me to stand up for him, but I am merely making a point that I find cowards like yourself who post insults at people behind the safety of their own home tedious and very keyboard warrior like, perhaps you would be much better suited posting insults at anyone you like you youtube, aren''t many pussies on there I tell you!

[/quote]

Coward? Keyboard warrior?  You clearly haven''t read the whole thread.

I''m sure he''s a nice guy but to be honest its always an embarrasing moment when we have to see him on TV representing City. Time to move on and get a new outfit!

I did just that after a game once.(Liverpool I think it was). He was a bit non-plussed! IMO he is an embarrassment to our support,(though sadly not alone in that).He is not even being original in his line of ''fun'' as I there was a Wolves fairy sometime before this guy made his first appearance![quote user="glove1"]i have no view on the fairy but agree if you are brave enough to say it on here...go up to him at the next game and tell him he''s a tw*t..... no?? didnt think so.[/quote]

I''d say a bigger embarrassment to our support are all the numpties who whine on about how we should be winning everything because we have 25,000 attendences. And the numpties who seem to think that taking money from the club is the best way to show their support.

I would say that the stuck up sods who can''t take a fellow fan having a laugh are the biggest embarrassment, probably the same fans who sit in the N&P in silence and find anything slightly unusual as embarrasing. [:$]

£100+ rebate for me to pi$$ and waste away......rather than "I''m a celebrideee - and no NCISA will get me out of here!"....Major-Shareholding control freak...

Winning everything or being in Div 3?I''d say it''s numpties like you that are also an embarrassment along with Mr C Fairy!

Leave him be! He''s doing his own thing, besides, every club has their share of fancy dressed supporters. I''d rather him than that mental tatooed bloke with the fake dreads and stupid hat at Portsmouth.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="timncfc"][quote user="M.A.T.T"]

The guy is an idiot.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The reason i was sticking up for him was because he is a mate and a very nice bloke,played football with him and never heard him say a bad word about anyone.Im not the pussy you are you tw*t

[quote user="timncfc"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="timncfc"][quote user="M.A.T.T"]

The guy is an idiot.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whatever''s wrong with you people?[/quote]

The reason i was sticking up for him was because he is a mate and a very nice bloke,played football with him and never heard him say a bad word about anyone.Im not the pussy you are you tw*t

[/quote]

Faggot.

Seems like it''s the same bunch of knobs who loyally stick up for the fairy as their blessed saviour.....

Nice to know the future of NCFC is in such safe hands.