Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

marcus hanhemann

for those who don''t think rudd''s up to it, maybe we can put in an ambitious bid for him on a 2 year deal with view to coaching. Seems like a well rounded and influential individual, and a good goalie at that. Maybe the attraction of mentoring the country''s 2 top young ''keepers will tempt him

Pipe dream, or reasonable shout?

Good shout, but I fear that he would be snapped up by either a low prem or championship and would be on a high wage. Shame thou.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Good shout, but I fear that he would be snapped up by either a low prem or championship and would be on a high wage. Shame thou.[/quote]

Exactly, I fear that our transfer focus will be on gambles from League One, Two & the conference. Demotion will downgrade us far more severely than  most realise. We are clearly skint why else would Mr 19 games + 9 players brought in = relegation be chosen as manager?  

Havent the board already said that any new additions to the squad, and there wont be many, will be made from the lower leagues? This points to there being no money and wages being a key issue. They dont want anything close to the debacle''s last season like Sibierski on high wages. Think theyve learned from that, hence the lower league signings quote.

There is no way Hanhemann would be allowed to join NCFC now.  He is USA''s #2 keeper behind Tim Howard ever since Brad Freidel and Kasey What''s-his-name retired from international play. I am sure the USA manager would try to prevent such a trade.

As for no funds for players, it looks like relegation has just handed the board a built in excuse for not spending any money, anyways, so why would they?  Winning is obviously not their goal. Good food is.