Sign in to follow this  
Barlodona

just seen the charlton- norwich highlights again

why were we clapping that shower at the end of the game?? we should of been laying in to them and letting delia know that we didnt want gunn to remain as manager... but know we decided to applaud losing 4-2 and applaud the clubs worst squad and Manager for along time...  i bet Jon Ostemabor is out clubbing tonight thinking this is easy i get paid over a thousand pound a week to play like a donkey and the fans love me.... that is all

As soon as i hear the cheering and applause for Delia and the current reigime my heart honestly just sinks, as i lose all hope and faith of things ever changing at this club.

I genuinely fear that i can never be proud of my club again, and it scares me.

[quote user="John"]As soon as i hear the cheering and applause for Delia and the current reigime my heart honestly just sinks, as i lose all hope and faith of things ever changing at this club.I genuinely fear that i can never be proud of my club again, and it scares me.[/quote]Who edited that?![:@].... Fair enough though, i guess [;)]

[quote user="Barlodona"]why were we clapping that shower at the end of the game?? we should of been laying in to them and letting delia know that we didnt want gunn to remain as manager... but know we decided to applaud losing 4-2 and applaud the clubs worst squad and Manager for along time...  i bet Jon Ostemabor is out clubbing tonight thinking this is easy i get paid over a thousand pound a week to play like a donkey and the fans love me.... that is all[/quote]

sad days when we have more happy clapper fans than fans who tell the players what we think of them

There were large group of us at the back throwing abuse and chanting at the end and not clapping. Boy did we get some funny looks.

[quote user="Barlodona"]why were we clapping that shower at the end of the game?? we should of been laying in to them and letting delia know that we didnt want gunn to remain as manager... but know we decided to applaud losing 4-2 and applaud the clubs worst squad and Manager for along time...  i bet Jon Ostemabor is out clubbing tonight thinking this is easy i get paid over a thousand pound a week to play like a donkey and the fans love me.... that is all[/quote]

Not everybody was thankfully.  It was a weird mix of cheering and booing.

The biggest problem is, We still have those few die hard Delia puppets who still think th sun shines out of her rear end, I think they must be people that suffer from Amnisia.