Sign in to follow this  
Canarygirl

Everton performance..

I was pleased with the way Norwich battled back yesterday...to come back from 2-0 was amazing and I really thought we looked like winning it...was heartbroken when they took the third goal I honestly felt we performed well (forget the first half) we seemed to come out much more positive and we believed we could do it...gotta keep Mckenzie on from the start top performance yesterday..and as always Mr Huckerby working his backside off for us! Keep the faith Norwich...we will get there....

Canary Girl

You say forget the first half but unfortunately football is made up of two halves and we must start to play in both halves if we hare to have any chance of surviving this league.  We were lucky yesterday in that we managed to come back.  Other stronger teams will not be so complimentary in our quest to make a comeback.

We must play well for the whole 90 minutes to get a win in the Premiership. It is a hard league but if we play like we did in the second half for the full 90 minutes we will do very well.

I just thought it was great the way the boys came back from 2-0 down....showed great spirit but of course we need to play well for 90 mins...I just thought it was good to see us fight back against a club like Everton...we could take a lot of positives from this...

WOW...there is a Canary Girl on this message board? Do you think we should get married?

PS - And I agreed with everything you said!!!

xx