Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Can You Actually Believe It?

25,000 fansPremiership quality stadiumPremiership quality training facilitiesPremiership quality fan base1 season in the Premiership in the last 14 years.Now in League 1.Can you actually believe it? Its time the fans woke up, weve put up with mediocre Championship status for years now. Dropping to League 1 is a joke and an absolute disgrace. The board need to be hounded out now. They have completely failed the club.

I want them out as much as the next man, but as we all know, the grass isn''t always greener. We need businesses or a individual who wants the best for Norwich, who can invest millions if needs be. I don''t Delia out unless the replacement is right for the club, because no matter what we all know Delia wouldnt let the club actually go under. No matter the state of the football on the pitch.

Cullum said he wouldnt see the club go under. What we need is a businessman like him, not a flippin cook. We need an Alan Sugar type at the top, someone who would run the club like a business, and if the business was not successful, heads would roll. We need an owner that the players will fear, and know that if they didnt earn there wages week in week out theyd be in front of him.

quote user=(Barclayman (your Carrow Road SuperHero) Cullum said he wouldnt see the club go under. What we need is a businessman like him, not a flippin cook. We need an Alan Sugar type at the top, someone who would run the club like a business, and if the business was not successful, heads would roll. We need an owner that the players will fear, and know that if they didnt earn there wages week in week out theyd be in front of him.**** cullum! he''s all mouth as far as i''m concerned, and he is slightly to blame for our downfall by unsettling us. If he''s true to what he''s said, then maybe he''s like to come and save us now rather than leaving us hanging.

[quote user="Barclayman"]25,000 fansPremiership quality stadiumPremiership quality training facilitiesPremiership quality fan base1 season in the Premiership in the last 14 years.Now in League 1.Can you actually believe it? Its time the fans woke up, weve put up with mediocre Championship status for years now. Dropping to League 1 is a joke and an absolute disgrace. The board need to be hounded out now. They have completely failed the club.[/quote]Yes, and then you go on to say that "Gunny might be a good manager".... you don''t think that cuts against this post slightly?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Barclayman"]25,000 fansPremiership quality stadiumPremiership quality training facilitiesPremiership quality fan base1 season in the Premiership in the last 14 years.Now in League 1.Can you actually believe it? Its time the fans woke up, weve put up with mediocre Championship status for years now. Dropping to League 1 is a joke and an absolute disgrace. The board need to be hounded out now. They have completely failed the club.[/quote]Yes, and then you go on to say that "Gunny might be a good manager".... you don''t think that cuts against this post slightly?[/quote]Er....are you insane?In my other post i stated that its not set in stone that Gunn will be rubbish, the theme is all managers start somewhere, and that Gunn ''could'' do well next season, you just dont know.In this thread im highlighting the magnitude of our downfall, based on the size of club we are, fans, stadium etc. And im asking can you believe it, how the board have failed with what they had to play with.

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Barclayman"]25,000 fansPremiership quality stadiumPremiership quality training facilitiesPremiership quality fan base1 season in the Premiership in the last 14 years.Now in League 1.Can you actually believe it? Its time the fans woke up, weve put up with mediocre Championship status for years now. Dropping to League 1 is a joke and an absolute disgrace. The board need to be hounded out now. They have completely failed the club.[/quote]Yes, and then you go on to say that "Gunny might be a good manager".... you don''t think that cuts against this post slightly?[/quote]Er....are you insane?In my other post i stated that its not set in stone that Gunn will be rubbish, the theme is all managers start somewhere, and that Gunn ''could'' do well next season, you just dont know.In this thread im highlighting the magnitude of our downfall, based on the size of club we are, fans, stadium etc. And im asking can you believe it, how the board have failed with what they had to play with.[/quote]No, I can''t believe it.  I can''t believe what Leeds United did, but at least they went for it.  We''ve surrendered on the pitch in a spineless and feeble manner, and built an empire of restaurants and hotels as a League One sideshow.  I bet all the away fans won''t believe their luck when they visit us next year.But my point is by giving Gunn the benefit of the doubt, despite much evidence to the contrary regarding his managerial "ability", you ignore another disastrous board decision.

Spot on again Mr Chops. Yes, visiting fans may well rub their eyes as they gaze at Carrow Road. I wonder just how many City fans will be able to handle the culture shock of Division Three. Interesting times ahead.

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]I want them out as much as the next man, but as we all know, the grass isn''t always greener. We need businesses or a individual who wants the best for Norwich, who can invest millions if needs be. I don''t Delia out unless the replacement is right for the club, because no matter what we all know Delia wouldnt let the club actually go under. No matter the state of the football on the pitch.[/quote]

I fail to see how the grass could be any less green currently!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]I want them out as much as the next man, but as we all know, the grass isn''t always greener. We need businesses or a individual who wants the best for Norwich, who can invest millions if needs be. I don''t Delia out unless the replacement is right for the club, because no matter what we all know Delia wouldnt let the club actually go under. No matter the state of the football on the pitch.[/quote]

I fail to see how the grass could be any less green currently!

[/quote] Yes i fail to see how we could end up with anybody worse than the drunk running the club .