Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

How many players will Gunn sign

I''m still in shock that the Suffolk two have gone for Gunn and i''ve made my views on that perfectly clear,i was just thinking this morning after reading about all the good free players available this summer,how many players will Gunn sign and how many does he need to sign, my predictions are another shambles in the transfer market these coming months,i think we''ll be lucky to get four new contracted players none of who will make the world sit up and take notice,also i believe we will get two or three full season loans from the prem,How many do we need? imo 11 nice shiney new ready to fight for the colours contracted players and no loans,lets be honest though we haven''t got a chance of that,have we?

And on the transfer front,I hate rumours but heard a brill one yesterday from a guy who thinks he knows it all! According to him we will be signing at least three players from Major League Soccer that Mr Huckerby has recommended, I love the summer and all it rumour glory!!

He will dance to the boards tune Phat, I expect the poor youth and non league no marks to carry the can for yet another relegation.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

I''m still in shock that the Suffolk two have gone for Gunn and i''ve made my views on that perfectly clear,i was just thinking this morning after reading about all the good free players available this summer,how many players will Gunn sign and how many does he need to sign, my predictions are another shambles in the transfer market these coming months,i think we''ll be lucky to get four new contracted players none of who will make the world sit up and take notice,also i believe we will get two or three full season loans from the prem,How many do we need? imo 11 nice shiney new ready to fight for the colours contracted players and no loans,lets be honest though we haven''t got a chance of that,have we?

And on the transfer front,I hate rumours but heard a brill one yesterday from a guy who thinks he knows it all! According to him we will be signing at least three players from Major League Soccer that Mr Huckerby has recommended, I love the summer and all it rumour glory!!

[/quote]if you lt have your way there wont be any money for any signings - ticket boycott - good idea - not!

I cannot see us attracting any decent prem squad players to league 1, think our sights will be lower than that.

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]

if you lt have your way there wont be any money for any signings - ticket boycott - good idea - not!
[/quote]

What?[:|]

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]

if you lt have your way there wont be any money for any signings - ticket boycott - good idea - not!
[/quote]

Answer the ruddy question Phat asked!

[quote user="rjwc22"]I cannot see us attracting any decent prem squad players to league 1, think our sights will be lower than that.[/quote]

Prem Reserve players and younger squad members who are close to first team ready,youngsters from Man utd,Arsenal etc always seem to go to League 1 teams.

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]if you lt have your way there wont be any money for any signings - ticket boycott - good idea - not![/quote]

[/quote]

season ticket boycott = no money

no money = no players

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

no money = no players

[/quote]

This current ''Board of Control Freak Directorship'' = no money + no ambition = failure......again.

Do you seriously expect the trout to sanction spending money on players?????? Now a lovely new set of napkins, well that''s an entirely different matter!

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

no money = no players

[/quote]

See thats where you are falling flat on your backside mate,as Wiz is probably aware, although i would love to see the back of the cook and her hubby i have renewed my season tickets because as i''ve stated several times on this forum i support Norwich City, it is my drug of choice,so your first little pop about getting it my way is way off point!!!! I can totally understand why some have not renewed but we are all different,so please check your facts before you have a pop.

Go with what you have got, plus have a look non leagues clubs... I will pay the Bus fare, or give a lift if they live near stowmarket...

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]if you lt have your way there wont be any money for any signings - ticket boycott - good idea - not![/quote]

[/quote]

no money = no players

[/quote]

See thats where you are falling flat on your backside mate,as Wiz is probably aware, although i would love to see the back of the cook and her hubby i have renewed my season tickets because as i''ve stated several times on this forum i support Norwich City, it is my drug of choice,so your first little pop about getting it my way is way off point!!!! I can totally understand why some have not renewed but we are all different,so please check your facts before you have a pop.

[/quote]sorry phat - it is the others that want us to get relegated

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]

no money = no players

[/quote]

[/quote]sorry phat - it is the others that want us to get relegated[/quote]How can you say that?! Have you been looking at any of the posts on these boards? Can you read?! Are you just typing random keys?!!!

he will sign 38 players.. all on loan... from ASton Villa, Chelski, Man utd, Arsenal and Liverpool....

jas :)