Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

That Kathy Blake is a bit of alright!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]Kathy Blake!!....Kathy Blake!!......Kathy Kathy Blake!!...Shes got lots of hair we dont care!!.Kathy Kathy blake.........[;)][/quote]

Kathy Blake!!....Kathy Blake!!......Kathy Kathy Blake!!...Shes got big t#ts and lovely hips!! Kathy Kathy Blake! (words of mr Tilson! )

[/quote]

He was referring to the feathered variety known as GREAT TITS. Stop drooling and pay attention at the back!

[/quote]

I think we may have just had a confirmed sighting of great tit........[:P]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]Kathy Blake!!....Kathy Blake!!......Kathy Kathy Blake!!...Shes got lots of hair we dont care!!.Kathy Kathy blake.........[;)][/quote]

Kathy Blake!!....Kathy Blake!!......Kathy Kathy Blake!!...Shes got big t#ts and lovely hips!! Kathy Kathy Blake! (words of mr Tilson! )

[/quote]

He was referring to the feathered variety known as GREAT TITS. Stop drooling and pay attention at the back!

[/quote]

I think we may have just had a confirmed sighting of great tit........[:P]

[/quote]

A good thing this time of the year!

But there''s only one Jane Markland!!.....One Jane Marklanndddddd!!.......Jane ..Jane give us a wave!![;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]There''s something about Kathy I like, but I can''t put my finger on it! [:^)][/quote]

I seem to remember last time you talking about her pussy. [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]There''s something about Kathy I like, but I can''t put my finger on it! [:^)][/quote]Not without getting in some serious trouble anyway !  Quite a compliment to Kathy to be the subject of the longest post meeting thread, I''m sure.  I''m amazed nobody used the line "she has her knockers, but she has a lot in front of her" (c) Eric Morecambe 1978....

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]There''s something about Kathy I like, but I can''t put my finger on it! [:^)][/quote]

[/quote]I''ve never seen her pussy Waz but I feel sure I could make it purr if I stroked it! [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote]I''ve never seen her pussy Waz but I feel sure I could make it purr if I stroked it! [:D][/quote]

Don''t start that again !!! [&]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="lappinitup"]There''s something about Kathy I like, but I can''t put my finger on it! [:^)][/quote]I seem to remember last time you talking about her pussy. [;)][/quote]I''ve never seen her pussy Waz but I feel sure I could make it purr if I stroked it! [:D][/quote]Don''t start that again !!! [&][/quote]You brought that up Wazzy and then you tell me not to start that again! It seems you have been spending too much time at the smudger school of shuffle! [;)]  

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[quote user="Kathy"][/quote]

Your gonna be a star!!! im thinking June in the calendar

[/quote]

I was thinking more like November it''s cold and damp and you need to wrap up and keep your clothes on.

Pardon!

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]My innocent tender eyes [:O][/quote]

Two p*ssholes in the snow more like.  [:P]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Croydon Canary"]on a scale of 1-10 I,d give her 1 ![/quote]I''d give her 1 2. [:D][/quote]

Oh dear [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Croydon Canary"]on a scale of 1-10 I,d give her 1 ![/quote]I''d give her 1 2. [:D][/quote]

That''s the 3rd time I read it and I only just got it Lap.  I must be too innocent, [:$]

This thread was amusing to begin with - and Kathy''s certainly attractive. But it''s gone way, way over the line since, and I''m astonished the mods haven''t done anything about it. Some of the posts are just plain sleazy, about someone who posts on here just like everyone else. Hopefully she''ll see the funny side - but a few posts are bang out of order if you ask me.

[quote user="thebigfeller"]This thread was amusing to begin with - and Kathy''s certainly attractive. But it''s gone way, way over the line since, and I''m astonished the mods haven''t done anything about it. Some of the posts are just plain sleazy, about someone who posts on here just like everyone else. Hopefully she''ll see the funny side - but a few posts are bang out of order if you ask me.[/quote]

On the face of it a gallant ride to the defence of a damsel in distress , bigfeller, so well done.

It does get a bit out of hand on here sometimes but the main '' culprits '' on this occasion are, as ever, well known to Kathy. No names of course but rumour has it they''re ably marshalled by an ex custodian of law and order in HM''s Constabulary.

[quote user="NicolaBlake18"]Being Kathy''s daughter I have to say im quite disturbed by this post![/quote]

Im not surprised. Since we got relegated there has been some odd posts.

[quote user="NicolaBlake18"]Being Kathy''s daughter I have to say im quite disturbed by this post![/quote]

Why haven''t you set up a Facebook page to get your Mum promoted to PC Tilson''s job?

[quote user="lappinitup"]I''d give her 1 2. [:D][/quote]

There''s words for old men like you Lappin !!