Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Marshall fee!!

Rubbish. We made a £500k financial loss on him and god knows how much his god awful performances this season will cost the club in the future!!

Didn''t we pay £950k for him so you''re saying we got back £925k ??

Would surprise me as rumours are that Cardiff paid about £600k

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Expecting to get shot down here but from the AD meetin delia and mwj revealed we only made a £25k loss on him! That''s a great deal! Tin hat on.....[/quote]

What was he signed for,was it a million?

I reckon Cardiff played a lot less than we did but probably their fee will be submit to additional appearance and promotion clauses, and think ours probably was as well so maybe we never paid as much out for him as people think.

I think iy''s near imossible with ncfc to find out the real transfer fee. Didn''t we all think Strihavkar cost £1m, it turned out to be £200k with potential to go to £1m.

Celtic fee may have gone up to the £950 quoted depending on promotion 200 appearances and a big sell on. These are things we''ll never know. All smoke and mirrors I take reported transfer fees witha pinch of salt as the seller will always state the best possible scenario where as we say very little.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Expecting to get shot down here but from the AD meetin delia and mwj revealed we only made a £25k loss on him! That''s a great deal! Tin hat on.....[/quote]

What was he signed for,was it a million?

[/quote]

what ever it was was too bloody much!!!!

jas :)

[quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"]I thought it was common knowledge that he went for £300k?[/quote]No that is what is called a ''rumour'' if people say them enough it moves to be ''common knowledge.''