Sign in to follow this  
Wembley_Canary

Hugh Jackman is a Norwich fan

He didn''t mention anything about relegation battle or relegation. Couldn''t have heard.

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]He didn''t mention anything about relegation battle or relegation. Couldn''t have heard.[/quote]

He also said Norwich are a great footballing side so perhaps he hasn''t been to Carrow Road since the early 90''s.

[quote user="rjwc22"]LEGENDARY!!![/quote]

For those of you who are like me and never heard of the guy Wikpedia says:

Hugh Michael Jackman (born October 12, 1968) is an Australian actor and producer who is involved in film, musical theatre, and television. Jackman has won international recognition for his roles in major films, notably as action/superhero, period and romance characters. He is most well known from his role as Wolverine in the X-Men series,plus Kate & Leopold, Van Helsing, The Prestige, and Australia. Jackman is also a singer, dancer and actor in stage musicals, and won a Tony Award for his role in The Boy from Oz.

In November 2008, People magazine named Jackman "Sexiest Man Alive."[1]

[quote user="one 4 the future"]Yes mate everyone did no this the moment he announced it on Soccer AM about 4 weeks ago that he had supported the Canarys since the 84 cup run as he put it.  [/quote]

which proves how much of a fan he ISNT! it was a a scripted interview and he had about 2 minutes to learn the words before the cameras rolled.. trust me... i bet he doesnt even know where Norfolk is!

jas :)

Favourite pub is Kings, as reported in the Evening News several years ago, it may have been called something else back then though.

Wasnt this exact same thing discussed a week or so ago after he appeared on Soccer AM ?

[quote user="ACE"]Wasnt this exact same thing discussed a week or so ago after he appeared on Soccer AM ?

[/quote]

Maybe it was, please please forgive me if I happend to miss it.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="one 4 the future"]Yes mate everyone did no this the moment he announced it on Soccer AM about 4 weeks ago that he had supported the Canarys since the 84 cup run as he put it.  [/quote]

which proves how much of a fan he ISNT! it was a a scripted interview and he had about 2 minutes to learn the words before the cameras rolled.. trust me... i bet he doesnt even know where Norfolk is!

jas :)

[/quote]Tell you what, a lot of fans would struggle to come up with the ''exact'' dates of history for their club, and god knows i''m one, and i could of just as easily made that mistake myself. Besides it''s only "1" year wrong, that in itself doesn''t prove anything at all.And he WOULD know where Norfolk is, seeing as his mum does ''live'' in Norwich.Honestly, why jas do you believe he is a fake, and why do you impose this thought so vigorously?