Sign in to follow this  
Butler

Re: Andy Larkin - saviour of Norwich City Football Club

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I believe Andy speaks for people like me - long term fans who are sick of the state of the club.  I would back him over the current shower in the boardroom who have put the interests of the supporters a long way down the list.You''re entitled to your view, of course.  But it''s easier to carp and sneer than to do something positive, and I''d back Andy over ten of you.[/quote]which you would never do

Mr Chops - interestly, apparently I''m not entitled to my view. Voicing opinions which differ from those of the pitchfork-wielding mob mean you get banned from posting almost immediately. So you can speak your mind as long as what you say is broadly in line with the views of this forum''s self-serving moderators.

Please don''t kid yourself that postings on this board are representative of what fans at large are thinking. It is, however, a very clear indication of the views of the 20-30 regular, predictable, vociferous posters who wear their number of posts as a badge of honour.

Personally, I''d go for quality over quantity.

Having used clean language and made no insulting comments, I wonder how long it will be before before poor Mungo joins Bartholomew and Barnaby?

The Pinkun forum''s motto - why debate when you can ban!"

Fondest regards

Mungo

Mungo Bumpkin, Barnaby Bumpkin, both registered in past few days and all are I suspect the same person. Barnaby has ruined several threads in the past few days and now Mungo starts.

So cmon Mods  check their IP Addy''s and sort it out.

Keep up the good work Andy you talk a lot of sense and we''re all listening.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]Here''s an interesting thought Mungo… just for once, why don''t you post on here under your real name.Mungo Bumpkin you aren''t, that''s for sure… lacking balls you are.Post under your real name, PM me with your contact details and we can meet up in the pub of your choice and have a decent discussion about it… man to man, man to woman, man to boy or man to girl… whichever you might be.Stop hiding behind false aliases and be proud of yourself.The thing is Mango, I am actually trying to do something to stop the rot, whereas you seem happy to help it continue.What is it I have said or done that has caused you such offence?And please, just for once, try and be adult and reasonable in your answer if you have any balls about you… show some grace why don''t you?[/quote]laughs - what are you doing - except make it worse

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Andy Larkin"]Here''s an interesting thought Mungo… just for once, why don''t you post on here under your real name.

Mungo Bumpkin you aren''t, that''s for sure… lacking balls you are.

Post under your real name, PM me with your contact details and we can meet up in the pub of your choice and have a decent discussion about it… man to man, man to woman, man to boy or man to girl… whichever you might be.

Stop hiding behind false aliases and be proud of yourself.

The thing is Mango, I am actually trying to do something to stop the rot, whereas you seem happy to help it continue.

What is it I have said or done that has caused you such offence?

And please, just for once, try and be adult and reasonable in your answer if you have any balls about you… show some grace why don''t you?
[/quote]

laughs - what are you doing - except make it worse
[/quote]

Sorry but that is not possible.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Andy Larkin"]Here''s an interesting thought Mungo… just for once, why don''t you post on here under your real name.Mungo Bumpkin you aren''t, that''s for sure… lacking balls you are.Post under your real name, PM me with your contact details and we can meet up in the pub of your choice and have a decent discussion about it… man to man, man to woman, man to boy or man to girl… whichever you might be.Stop hiding behind false aliases and be proud of yourself.The thing is Mango, I am actually trying to do something to stop the rot, whereas you seem happy to help it continue.What is it I have said or done that has caused you such offence?And please, just for once, try and be adult and reasonable in your answer if you have any balls about you… show some grace why don''t you?[/quote]laughs - what are you doing - except make it worse[/quote]

Sorry but that is not possible.

[/quote]you think - im sure he will do his best

So lovely to hear from you.

You haven''t caused offence, dear boy, just a mild sense of irritation. It seems to me that you are whipping up interest amongst the great unwashed in the notion of fan representation at board level. This is itself is harmless enough. There could obviously be no problem having a fan representative amongst the board of directors. Plenty of ther clubs do this - have some random muppet on the board to play lip service (and that is all it is) to the notion of "supporter representation". But you seem to be jockeying for position already. Taking the support of a very small group of individuals as a mandate for A. Larkin, Director. You don''t think the fan base as a whole should be consulted? Could you not just join the laughable SCG?

No what really irritates me is the smell of burning season ticket martyr. Stand outside the ground, holding your personal little candle, if you like. But don''t expect otjhers to join you. The majority of those who go to games, and it''s interesting how many of the most vociferous on this board strangely never bother to actually go and wtach their beloved team, will keep doing exactly that.

Here''s to an exciting and successfull season in League One. Pity you won''t get to see it.

I''ll have to say good bye no because I fear we won''t get to talk again. Something tells me Mungo''s days are numbered.

Free speech is a marvellous thing, isn''t it?

Lots of love

Mungo

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]So lovely to hear from you.

You haven''t caused offence, dear boy, just a mild sense of irritation. It seems to me that you are whipping up interest amongst the great unwashed in the notion of fan representation at board level. This is itself is harmless enough. There could obviously be no problem having a fan representative amongst the board of directors. Plenty of ther clubs do this - have some random muppet on the board to play lip service (and that is all it is) to the notion of "supporter representation". But you seem to be jockeying for position already. Taking the support of a very small group of individuals as a mandate for A. Larkin, Director. You don''t think the fan base as a whole should be consulted? Could you not just join the laughable SCG?

No what really irritates me is the smell of burning season ticket martyr. Stand outside the ground, holding your personal little candle, if you like. But don''t expect otjhers to join you. The majority of those who go to games, and it''s interesting how many of the most vociferous on this board strangely never bother to actually go and wtach their beloved team, will keep doing exactly that.

Here''s to an exciting and successfull season in League One. Pity you won''t get to see it.

I''ll have to say good bye no because I fear we won''t get to talk again. Something tells me Mungo''s days are numbered.

Lots of love

Mungo[/quote]he represents about 200 hunder people not most city fans!

[quote user="Happy Clapper"]laughs - what are you doing - except make it worse[/quote]What is there to fear except fear itself.Don''t worry, when the revolution comes you can still sit with your friends… you can even keep your season ticket if you like.Enlighten me on how you see things progressing Mr Clapper

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Happy Clapper"]laughs - what are you doing - except make it worse[/quote]What is there to fear except fear itself.Don''t worry, when the revolution comes you can still sit with your friends… you can even keep your season ticket if you like.Enlighten me on how you see things progressing Mr Clapper[/quote]how about more relegation which is what you are trying foryes we will keep our tickets too - cos we care about our clubyou just care about your ego

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]So lovely to hear from you.

Lots of love

Mungo[/quote]An eloquent reply Mungo… which surprises me for a man that cannot read.Season ticket burning? Where did I say that then?Did you not read the bit about buying casual tickets for every match or does that not fit your argument?Jockeying for position? I''d rather stick pins in your eyes, sorry I meant my eyes… There is nothing to fear Mungo… everything will be alright… you just won''t have Delia around anymore.By the way, why are you still hiding behind your pseudonym?

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]Here''s an interesting thought Mungo… just for once, why don''t you post on here under your real name.

Post under your real name, PM me with your contact details and we can meet up in the pub of your choice and have a decent discussion about it… man to man, man to woman, man to boy or man to girl… whichever you might be.

The thing is Mango, I am actually trying to do something to stop the rot, whereas you seem happy to help it continue.

And please, just for once, try and be adult and reasonable in your answer if you have any balls about you… show some grace why don''t you?
[/quote]

Andy I wouldn''t waste my breathe. Bumpkins brief is obviously to try and throw a spanner in the works.

Sad that the club have stooped to that level.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]Here''s an interesting thought Mungo… just for once, why don''t you post on here under your real name.Mungo Bumpkin you aren''t, that''s for sure… lacking balls you are.Post under your real name, PM me with your contact details and we can meet up in the pub of your choice and have a decent discussion about it… man to man, man to woman, man to boy or man to girl… whichever you might be.Stop hiding behind false aliases and be proud of yourself.The thing is Mango, I am actually trying to do something to stop the rot, whereas you seem happy to help it continue.What is it I have said or done that has caused you such offence?And please, just for once, try and be adult and reasonable in your answer if you have any balls about you… show some grace why don''t you?[/quote]perhaps his egos not as big as yours - you just wont evryone to know your name - poser

[quote user="Happy Clapper"]how about more relegation which is what you are trying foryes we will keep our tickets too - cos we care about our clubyou just care about your ego[/quote]Do you realise how stupid that sounds?What tells you that Delia and the current set-up are capable of getting us out of this mess we are in? In fact, who got us into this mess in the first place?If you are going to throw snide remarks, at least have an argument to back them up with.

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Mr Chops - interestly, apparently I''m not entitled to my view. Voicing opinions which differ from those of the pitchfork-wielding mob mean you get banned from posting almost immediately. So you can speak your mind as long as what you say is broadly in line with the views of this forum''s self-serving moderators. Please don''t kid yourself that postings on this board are representative of what fans at large are thinking. It is, however, a very clear indication of the views of the 20-30 regular, predictable, vociferous posters who wear their number of posts as a badge of honour. Personally, I''d go for quality over quantity. Having used clean language and made no insulting comments, I wonder how long it will be before before poor Mungo joins Bartholomew and Barnaby? The Pinkun forum''s motto - why debate when you can ban!" Fondest regards Mungo[/quote]

Agree 100% - spot on

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]Here''s an interesting thought Mungo… just for once, why don''t you post on here under your real name.

[/quote]

Andy I wouldn''t waste my breathe. Bumpkins brief is obviously to try and throw a spanner in the works.

[/quote]

I thought that Inch. I have to say his style makes him sound remarkably like Truthseeker reincarnated. I wonder...........

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Happy Clapper"]how about more relegation which is what you are trying foryes we will keep our tickets too - cos we care about our clubyou just care about your ego[/quote]Do you realise how stupid that sounds?What tells you that Delia and the current set-up are capable of getting us out of this mess we are in? In fact, who got us into this mess in the first place?If you are going to throw snide remarks, at least have an argument to back them up with.[/quote]so ticket boycott - no money will help us -  how?

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]Was that some club official then Kathy?
[/quote]

To be fair it was never proven but we had suspicions because of some of the things he knew about NCISA which he couldnt have known otherwise.

Andy has parked his bike in the space provided for him by what''s left of the board. And there''s room for a whole lot more I''m afraid. It''s the space between Doncaster and Munby "leaving" because of failure and someone new entering to turn things round. It''s the space between a manager totally failing his trial period and a new manager taking his place to turn it around. What irritates me Mungo is that you do not drive your cart into the space beside Andy and fill it with an alternative view. Give all the other fans something to hold onto. Tell us about this is all going to be turned around and put right. Because I for one would love to believe that Gunny is going to give us a football team to be proud of. And I would love to believe that Munby and Doncaster are making way for a new dynamic leadership to take the club forwards. There''s a big space for you too but can you take it?

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Happy Clapper"]how about more relegation which is what you are trying foryes we will keep our tickets too - cos we care about our clubyou just care about your ego[/quote]Do you realise how stupid that sounds?What tells you that Delia and the current set-up are capable of getting us out of this mess we are in? In fact, who got us into this mess in the first place?If you are going to throw snide remarks, at least have an argument to back them up with.[/quote]so ticket boycott - no money will help us -  how?[/quote]But Clapper… there is no money now!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"YOU CAN''T DISBAND - THE DELIA BRAND!"

"Where am I? What day is it? Anyone got a couple of ciggys to spare for Micky and Rog? Where''s the loo? Pass the ball to me! C''mon! Let''s be ''avin it!....... It''s my friggin'' club!"

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Happy Clapper"]how about more relegation which is what you are trying foryes we will keep our tickets too - cos we care about our clubyou just care about your ego[/quote]Do you realise how stupid that sounds?What tells you that Delia and the current set-up are capable of getting us out of this mess we are in? In fact, who got us into this mess in the first place?If you are going to throw snide remarks, at least have an argument to back them up with.[/quote]so ticket boycott - no money will help us -  how?[/quote]But Clapper… there is no money now!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]derrrr - ticket boycott even less!!!!!!!!!!not difficult

Andy this personal attack on you has obviously more than just a "mild" hidden agenda.

Why debate with someone who has no knowledge of the reason/purpose of debate!

Mungo, there a more people who support most of Andys views. Not all of us are "the great unwashed" some of us actualy wash enough to be able to smell something rotten when it crawls in.

Your persistance in trying to humiliate true fans of the club from behind your keyboard, points to either a blue bias or a very clever attempt by the club to undermine the perceived opposition to their blundering ways.

If your feelings are true then please arrange to meet Andy or even a few of us to discuss your problems. As WE have proved on Thursday night, e don''t shout down or threaten people with opposing views. Democracy on our side of the club is well in tact, something I am not so sure exists on our board at present.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"YOU CAN''T DISBAND - THE DELIA BRAND!"

"Where am I? What day is it? Anyone got a couple of ciggys to spare for Micky and Rog? Where''s the loo? Pass the ball to me! C''mon! Let''s be ''avin it!....... It''s my friggin'' club!"

[/quote]

Mega Lol!

[quote user="The Butler"]

Andy this personal attack on you has obviously more than just a "mild" hidden agenda.

Why debate with someone who has no knowledge of the reason/purpose of debate!

Mungo, there a more people who support most of Andys views. Not all of us are "the great unwashed" some of us actualy wash enough to be able to smell something rotten when it crawls in.

Your persistance in trying to humiliate true fans of the club from behind your keyboard, points to either a blue bias or a very clever attempt by the club to undermine the perceived opposition to their blundering ways.

If your feelings are true then please arrange to meet Andy or even a few of us to discuss your problems. As WE have proved on Thursday night, e don''t shout down or threaten people with opposing views. Democracy on our side of the club is well in tact, something I am not so sure exists on our board at present.

[/quote]how? all you try to do is damage us - most of you dont go - some fans - do us all a favour go away

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Time for the spin department to be closed down and save the money[/quote]i know ncisa have no money but sdpin like mad on this board - its ment to be for fans