Sign in to follow this  
Ren

Re: The sit back watch and happy clap thread....

Clappy - I have not resorted to name calling like you, but as you asked, not only do I think you are an idiot, I think you are one of the biggest I have ever tried to have a discussion with on a message board.

Waiting for your first post that actually has something to say.

[quote user="Ren"]

Clappy - I have not resorted to name calling like you, but as you asked, not only do I think you are an idiot, I think you are one of the biggest I have ever tried to have a discussion with on a message board.

[/quote]well let me make it simpel for you[quote user="Ren"]

we can try and get change  by working with Shareholders,

getting meetings with the club and explaining to those in charge that

they way that we are running the club is not acceptable

[/quote]it aint much of a strategy is it? plese tell me why u think this will work?ps - glad that you dont have to resort to name calling

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="Herman "]So Happy,what is your strategy to get the club out of this mess??[/quote]

He hasn''t got one.

It''s just a wind up.

[/quote]

Yeah thought so! What do you think he is? Binner,club employee,bored kid or MWJ?

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="Herman "]So Happy,what is your strategy to get the club out of this mess??[/quote]

He hasn''t got one.

It''s just a wind up.

[/quote]

Yeah thought so! What do you think he is? Binner,club employee,bored kid or MWJ?

[/quote]Probably a bit of  all the first three

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Can''t be MWJ, not taken a fag break has he?[/quote]

Micky W has been out with his dog around Stowmarket all day......Dog''s called ''Winston''...ever since he was a nipper.....

"Giz a loight Mick!"

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Put two and two together everyone

This is a thread regarding happy clappers and some clown has called himself "Happy Clapper". Hes winding you up (and doing it successfully).

[/quote]so u think its a good starategy then

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

This is a thread regarding happy clappers and some clown has called himself "Happy Clapper". Hes winding you up (and doing it successfully).

[/quote]so u think its a good starategy then[/quote]Not necessarily, so far the only thing that everyone is agreed on is that you are a complete tool.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]so u think its a good starategy then[/quote]Not necessarily, so far the only thing that everyone is agreed on is that you are a complete tool.[/quote]well at least their is something we can agree on then - the NCISI doesnt'' agree on anything

lets all put are hopes in them then

Sussed it! He is the bored 15 year old,ipswich supporting nephew of MWJ,who is being forced to do chores at Carrow Road (cleaning bogs probably) and suffers from mild dyslexia! Poor sod. Starting to feel sorry for him.....

(P.s Happy may not be winding me up but that "Non matching quotes" thingy really is!Can someone tell me how to get rid please.)

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="CaptnCanary"]YES without a doubt you are![/quote]the strategy ="a press statement

a meeting scheduled in the next few weeks

compiling a report..."and you think i am an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]come on then NICISA - this is your killa strategy then it it!

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="CaptnCanary"]YES without a doubt you are![/quote]the strategy ="a press statement

compiling a report..."and you think i am an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]come on then NICISA - this is your killa strategy then it it![/quote]I think i speak for humanity when i say grow up and F*** off

[quote user="Norwich City Football Club20092010"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="CaptnCanary"]YES without a doubt you are![/quote]the strategy ="a press statement

compiling a report..."and you think i am an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]come on then NICISA - this is your killa strategy then it it![/quote]I think i speak for humanity when i say grow up and F*** off[/quote]i think you speak as someone who is losing an arguement and cnat stand it!!!you think this is a good strategy then!!

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Norwich City Football Club20092010"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="CaptnCanary"]YES without a doubt you are![/quote]the strategy ="a press statement

compiling a report..."and you think i am an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]come on then NICISA - this is your killa strategy then it it![/quote]Im not arguing, there wasn''t a strategy in the first place, something your simple inbred mind seems to be unable to grasp.  Utter waste of sperm!All we said was people like you are helping the demise of the club, a statement, nothing to debate, end of.I think i speak for humanity when i say grow up and F*** off[/quote]i think you speak as someone who is losing an arguement and cnat stand it!!!you think this is a good strategy then!!

[/quote]

[quote user="Norwich City Football Club 20092010"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Norwich City Football Club20092010"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="CaptnCanary"]YES without a doubt you are![/quote]the strategy ="a press statement

compiling a report..."and you think i am an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]come on then NICISA - this is your killa strategy then it it![/quote]Im not arguing, there wasn''t a strategy in the first place, something your simple inbred mind seems to be unable to grasp.  Utter waste of sperm!All we said was people like you are helping the demise of the club, a statement, nothing to debate, end of.I think i speak for humanity when i say grow up and F*** off[/quote]i think you speak as someone who is losing an arguement and cnat stand it!!!you think this is a good strategy then!!

[/quote][/quote]best thinh uve said

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Norwich City Football Club 20092010"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Norwich City Football Club20092010"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="CaptnCanary"]YES without a doubt you are![/quote]

the strategy =

"a press statement

compiling a report..."

and you think i am an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

come on then NICISA - this is your killa strategy then it it!
[/quote]

Im not arguing, there wasn''t a strategy in the first place, something your simple inbred mind seems to be unable to grasp.  Utter waste of sperm!

All we said was people like you are helping the demise of the club, a statement, nothing to debate, end of.

I think i speak for humanity when i say grow up and F*** off
[/quote]

i think you speak as someone who is losing an arguement and cnat stand it!!!

you think this is a good strategy then!!

[/quote][/quote]

best thinh uve said
[/quote]

Best and said, I got those to words.  You have lost me I am afraid.

[quote user="Ren"]

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Norwich City Football Club 20092010"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Norwich City Football Club20092010"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="CaptnCanary"]YES without a doubt you are![/quote]the strategy ="a press statementa meeting scheduled in the next few weekscompiling a report..."and you think i am an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]come on then NICISA - this is your killa strategy then it it![/quote]Im not arguing, there wasn''t a strategy in the first place, something your simple inbred mind seems to be unable to grasp.  Utter waste of sperm!All we said was people like you are helping the demise of the club, a statement, nothing to debate, end of.I think i speak for humanity when i say grow up and F*** off[/quote]i think you speak as someone who is losing an arguement and cnat stand it!!!you think this is a good strategy then!!

[/quote][/quote]best thinh uve said[/quote]

Best and said, I got those to words.  You have lost me I am afraid.

[/quote]best thing u have said - derrr!i think you speak as someone who is losing an arguement and cnat stand it!!!you think this is a good strategy then!!

Yes I do.  We could go for the violent way or as discribed we can talk things over and come up with solutions, they may not all work or be viable but at least we will have tried.

Now as you like to answer everything by chucking back questions at me and others, how about you do the decent thing and answer this one....

If (and lets just pretend here as I doubt youll ever be disagree with anything queen Delia says) you were really not happy with the goings on at your football club, what would you do to put it right?

Look forward to being amazed by your answer.....

[quote user="Ren"]

Yes I do.  We could go for the violent way or as discribed we can talk things over and come up with solutions, they may not all work or be viable but at least we will have tried.

Now as you like to answer everything by chucking back questions at me and others, how about you do the decent thing and answer this one....

If (and lets just pretend here as I doubt youll ever be disagree with anything queen Delia says) you were really not happy with the goings on at your football club, what would you do to put it right?

Look forward to being amazed by your answer.....

[/quote]i think that we should do what we can to attract investors not put them offfwhat u wont to do will do nothing to makeanythig better just put of investors

Brilliant.

I better go knock on a few doors, see what I can drum up!

Surely that is Delia job and they should have been doing that post Premiership.

Sadly she does not want to sell, hence ever over valuing the club by about £55.9 million pounds!

Happy Clapper, if you are indicative of the quality of PR employee at the club I would say you are more than enough to put off any intentional investor. Try putting the spell check back on.

[quote user="Ren"]

Brilliant.

I better go knock on a few doors, see what I can drum up!

[/quote]

im sure you wont do anything to help the club

but at least you could stop trying to ruin the club

u lot have done nothing accept cause trouble and make things worse

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Happy Clapper, if you are indicative of the quality of PR employee at the club I would say you are more than enough to put off any intentional investor. Try putting the spell check back on.[/quote]its far easyer for u to make things up about me than deal with my points isnt it!

I do agree with the current line being pursued by NCISA and the like. This does not make me a sheep, instead it just equates to fan consensus, as was shown at the St Andrews meeting, making your accusations demonstrably fallacious. The strategy may not be perfect but it is better than inaction, or going through radical means, as this would serve to discourage potential investors. Utilising the existing structures that we have for expressing our discontent is the proper and mature option, but then I wouldn''t expect you to understand that.

[quote user="Patches OHoolahan"]I do agree with the current line being pursued by NCISA and the like. This does not make me a sheep, instead it just equates to fan consensus, as was shown at the St Andrews meeting, making your accusations demonstrably fallacious. The strategy may not be perfect but it is better than inaction, or going through radical means, as this would serve to discourage potential investors. Utilising the existing structures that we have for expressing our discontent is the proper and mature option, but then I wouldn''t expect you to understand that.[/quote]perhaps not

but this makes ren one[quote user="Ren"]

and

whatever NCISA do next will have my support.

[/quote]he will support whatever they doreal independant thinker or sheep!

I find it worrying that the basic right of free speech is frowned upon on this Forum. I personally find it sad that threads that start out as good debate usualy end up as nasty sometimes cruel name calling . If someone has a different opinion to someone else, why will it end with one being callet aschool boy or a trol e.t.c. and the other one a sheep or a cretin or something else.?