Sign in to follow this  
Ren

Re: The sit back watch and happy clap thread....

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Ren"]

So come on then all those (prob the same user name, but ill give you the benifit of the doubt) that are taking silly little digs at Andy and NCISA what do you propose??

I am still waiting, its not coming accross in your sniping.

Give me people like Andy, Kathy, Richard Balls, Jon and the 500 fans who went to st Andrews hall who all clearly care deeply for this club than people who will clap any old rubbish served up at Carrow Road week in week out!

Ill keep my season ticket for next season, (its hard to stop when you have been going for 25 years) but it does not mean that I will not make my feelings known if we dont come out fighting on August 8, and whatever NCISA do next will have my support.

[/quote]

baa bas baa - you lead and will follow - baa baa baa
[/quote]

Are you not the sheep? - following everything that Delia does without a care.  People like you will follower all the way out of the football league!

Anyway great answer to my post - NOT!

So come on then all those (prob the same user name, but ill give you the benifit of the doubt) that are taking silly little digs at Andy and NCISA what do you propose??

I am still waiting, its not coming accross in your sniping.

Give me people like Andy, Kathy, Richard Balls, Jon and the 500 fans who went to st Andrews hall who all clearly care deeply for this club than people who will clap any old rubbish served up at Carrow Road week in week out!

Ill keep my season ticket for next season, (its hard to stop when you have been going for 25 years) but it does not mean that I will not make my feelings known if we dont come out fighting on August 8, and whatever NCISA do next will have my support.

[/quote]baa bas baa - you lead and will follow - baa baa baa[/quote]1) That made no sense, how can you lead and follow?  Idiot.2) How is people wanting change, following the main supporters group any different from people who don''t care about anything other than Delia Smith, following her and treating her word as almost Biblical?  Idiotic and hypocritical.  Oh dear...

[quote user="Happy Clapper"]"whatever you do i will support" - born leader!baa baa baa [/quote]As opposed to you supporting and following anything Delia and her Yes men do or say.Hypocrite!  Pathetic Hypocrite!People like you are why we are in League 1.Go ahead keep supporting the death of the club...

[quote user="Happy Clapper"]

"whatever you do i will support" - born leader!

baa baa baa
[/quote]

Wow - you are really telling me you side of the argument.  I might have to start to review my opinions on all things NCFC.

[quote user="Happy Clapper"]

"whatever you do i will support" - born leader!

baa baa baa
[/quote]

You, Sir/Madam, are an idiot.  Unless you have something constructive to add to the debate then please shut up and go away.

[quote user="Norwich City Football Club League 1 20092010"][quote user="Happy Clapper"]"whatever you do i will support" - born leader!baa baa baa [/quote]As opposed to you supporting and following anything Delia and her Yes men do or say.Hypocrite!  Pathetic Hypocrite!People like you are why we are in League 1.Go ahead keep supporting the death of the club... [/quote]u r the ones killing itticket boycott = no money = no players = no promotion too complicated for you, sheepboy. baa baa baa baa

[quote user="Ren"]

[quote user="Happy Clapper"]"whatever you do i will support" - born leader!baa baa baa [/quote]

Wow - you are really telling me you side of the argument.  I might have to start to review my opinions on all things NCFC.

[/quote][quote user="Happy Clapper"]"whatever you do i will support" - born leader!

[/quote]really thought through position that - ur brain hurt?baa baa baa

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Norwich City Football Club League 1 20092010"][quote user="Happy Clapper"]"whatever you do i will support" - born leader!baa baa baa [/quote]As opposed to you supporting and following anything Delia and her Yes men do or say.Hypocrite!  Pathetic Hypocrite!People like you are why we are in League 1.Go ahead keep supporting the death of the club... [/quote]u r the ones killing itticket boycott = no money = no players = no promotion too complicated for you, sheepboy. baa baa baa baa[/quote]People have categorically stated that boycotting matches would be the wrong thing to do.We have no money anyway even with 18000 season tickets, thats not our fault its the boards for not investing.No players is the boards fault as they didn''t invest in crucial times and now our best players, rightfully, are leaving as they have ambition something the club does not.I don''t think anyone, rationally expects promotion, maybe some deluded fans but we will struggle.All those points lead to the boards fault.  Dont blame us, blame that bitch!

[quote user="Happy Clapper"]"whatever you do i will support" - born leader!baa baa baa [/quote]

[/quote][quote user="Happy Clapper"]"whatever you do i will support" - born leader!

[/quote]really thought through position that - ur brain hurt?baa baa baa[/quote]FACEPALM!  And its not even half term yet :(

[quote user="Norwich City Football Club League 1 20092010"]People have categorically stated that boycotting matches would be the wrong thing to do.[/quote]missed that one - so whats the strategy then?

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Norwich City Football Club League 1 20092010"]People have categorically stated that boycotting matches would be the wrong thing to do.[/quote]missed that one - so whats the strategy then?[/quote]I think you are confusing people, rightfully, claiming their rebate and boycotting matches confused little boy.There is no strategy, due to there being too many idiots like you, perfectly happy to sit there and do sod all whilst we continue on our swift decent to non league football

[quote user="Norwich City Football Club"]

There is no strategy, due to there being too many idiots like you, perfectly happy to sit there and do sod all whilst we continue on our swift decent to non league football[/quote]o i see - its my fault that you cant organise anythinglol lolgood well thought thru arguement that one

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Norwich City Football Club"]

There is no strategy, due to there being too many idiots like you, perfectly happy to sit there and do sod all whilst we continue on our swift decent to non league football[/quote]o i see - its my fault that you cant organise anythinglol lolgood well thought thru arguement that one

[/quote]It clearly states too many people like you being perfectly happy to do nothing.Also, im not arguing im stating the obvious for those people, like you, that cannot see it.

[quote user="Norwich City Football Club"]

There is no strategy, due to there being too many idiots like you, perfectly happy to sit there and do sod all whilst we continue on our swift decent to non league football

It clearly states too many people like you being perfectly happy to do nothing.Also, im not arguing im stating the obvious for those people, like you, that cannot see it.[/quote]so its the fans fault that you can''t get a strategylol lolgood well thought thru arguement that one

Well Happy here is my thoughts, although I am not really sure why I am bothering as your discuss things like a ten year old child.

I am keeping my season ticket, but I am taking the rebate because I do not trust Gunn to spend it wisely, if it even gets to Gunn from Delia.  I have brought shares (twice), had a season ticket for most of my 25 years supporting the club, travel to most away games, bought shirts and dvds in the club shop - so you cant accuse me of starving the club of my £££s

I am backing NCISA as they are (or should be by now) the biggest supporters group.  Together we can try and get change at the top, by working with Shareholders, getting meetings with the club and explaining to those in charge that they way that we are running the club is not acceptable or whatever rational ideas are found.  Boycotting season tickets is not a route I think & hope that they will go down, but if thing get really bad Ill galdly stay away for a game or walk in late, whatever it takes to make things better on the pitch.

Look forward to you thoughts...

So Happy,what is your strategy to get the club out of this mess??

[quote user="Ren"]

I am backing NCISA as they are (or should be by now) the biggest supporters group.  Together we can try and get change at the top, by working with Shareholders, getting meetings with the club and explaining to those in charge that they way that we are running the club is not acceptable

Look forward to you thoughts...

[/quote]i think you are having a laugh - good strategy lol lol lol

[quote user="Herman "]So Happy,what is your strategy to get the club out of this mess??[/quote]

He hasn''t got one.

It''s just a wind up.

Linguistically speaking your argument is pathetic and flawed Happy Clapper, in addition to your inability to recognise that there is a problem at Carrow Road which has been endemic over a number of years. You cannot deny that Norwich are at least a Championship club in size, and the fact that we have fallen below these standards under the premiership of Delia and Michael suggests that it is they who are at least partly to blame. They may not have released most of our squad, that was Glenn Roeder, however it was the board who appointed Mr Roeder. In fairness to him he did a great job keeping us up the first time round, however the board failed to recognise the signs of decline that were becoming more and more obvious towards the end of last season, and into the current one. +

This has led to the decline of this football club in quality and unity. You are most undoubtedly entitled to your own opinion, and the beauty of this message board is your ability to express it, however your argument essentially boils down to making farm animal noises in order to mock the genuine lucid opinions of other fans.

You appear to be a sort of inverted Cluck, but I warn you now, no one will listen to your opinions should you continue to so ineptly excoriate them.

[quote user="Ren"]Good reply again Happy, well done![/quote][quote user="Ren"]

we can try and get change  by working with Shareholders, getting meetings with the

club and explaining to those in charge that they way that we are

running the club is not acceptable

[/quote]you call this a strategy?u havent got a clue have you

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="Herman "]So Happy,what is your strategy to get the club out of this mess??[/quote]

He hasn''t got one.

It''s just a wind up.

[/quote][quote user="Ren"]

I am backing NCISA as they are (or should be by

now) the biggest supporters group.  Together we can try and get change

at the top, by working with Shareholders, getting meetings with the

[/quote]and you think this is a strategy!!!

[quote user="Patches OHoolahan"]

Linguistically speaking your argument is pathetic and flawed Happy Clapper, in addition to your inability to recognise that there is a problem at Carrow Road which has been endemic over a number of years. You cannot deny that Norwich are at least a Championship club in size, and the fact that we have fallen below these standards under the premiership of Delia and Michael suggests that it is they who are at least partly to blame. They may not have released most of our squad, that was Glenn Roeder, however it was the board who appointed Mr Roeder. In fairness to him he did a great job keeping us up the first time round, however the board failed to recognise the signs of decline that were becoming more and more obvious towards the end of last season, and into the current one. +

This has led to the decline of this football club in quality and unity. You are most undoubtedly entitled to your own opinion, and the beauty of this message board is your ability to express it, however your argument essentially boils down to making farm animal noises in order to mock the genuine lucid opinions of other fans.

You appear to be a sort of inverted Cluck, but I warn you now, no one will listen to your opinions should you continue to so ineptly excoriate them.

we can try and get change by working with Shareholders, getting meetings with the

[/quote]you think this is a good strategy thenif u do the animal noises are right

I gave you the decency of a reasoned reply.

Where is yours then little boy, we are all still waiting.

Snipe, snipe, snipe thats all you offer.

[quote user="Ren"]

we can try and get change by working with Shareholders, getting meetings with the

[/quote]reasoned?strategy?do you think i am an idiot?

[/quote]

[quote user="Ren"]

we can try and get change by working with Shareholders, getting meetings with the club and explaining to those in charge that they way that we are running the club is not acceptable

[/quote]

reasoned?

strategy?

do you think i am an idiot?

[/quote]

Nah, not bright enough to be an idiot.....

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]YES without a doubt you are![/quote]the strategy ="a press statement

a meeting scheduled in the next few weeks

compiling a report..."and you think i am an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!