Sign in to follow this  
westcountrycanary

lee hughes??

I completely agree.  I know people deserve a second chance but regardless of the crime i would not want him at the club.

There is obviously a good reason Oldham are getting rid.  Did he not get the manager in a headlock at some club function??

Lee Hughes is murdering drink driving scum who didnt get long enough.

He fled the scene of his crime after over indulging in drink and allegedly drugs.

I would be disgusted if we signed him, what sort of example is that?

Scum, scum, scum!!!

If he scores us goals that fire us back i wouldn''t be too bothered.

[quote user="The Undertaker"]Who cares? He scores goals and that is something we''ve lacked for years.[/quote]

WHO CARES?,he killed someone and ran away like a rat. I always thought us city fans where a good bunch,how wrong was I.

[quote user="The Undertaker"]Who cares? He scores goals and that is something we''ve lacked for years.[/quote]

Who Cares? Are you serious?

Let me guess, you wouldnt mind Gary Glitter as Chief Exec?

Lee Hughes is scum and didnt get long enough.

Oldham gave him a 2nd chance and he thanked the manager by getting him in a headlock!

Lee Hughes is a murdering w####r!

[quote user="dilebbw"]lol what a load of bullsh1t![/quote]

Tell that to the relatives of the murdered pal, im sure they would disagree.

[quote user="The Undertaker"]Who cares? He scores goals and that is something we''ve lacked for years.[/quote]Never mind the fact he is a murderer. He got his gaffer in a head lock.Never mind though hey, he could upset the rest of the team, make most of them want to leave and  play shit but at least he scores goals.

i aint interested in players private goings on, no matter what scale it is on. All i care about is us winning matches. Don''t have to like the guy just like any players but if they get results then yeah, who cares!

[quote user="timncfc"]

WHO CARES?,he killed someone and ran away like a rat. I always thought us city fans where a good bunch,how wrong was I.

[/quote]You will always get those individuals who set football apart from the rest of life. Very sad but true.

I didn''t quite mean it like that but he''s served his time, admitted he was wrong and has been given a second chance. And he scores. I didn''t mean to offend anyone or the victim''s family, but Lee Hughes is a footballer, that''s his job. Lots of other people have committed heinous crimes and returned to work.

I''m more offended by Dilebbw''s video to be honest - take that down please.

[quote user="DGC"]i aint interested in players private goings on, no matter what scale it is on. All i care about is us winning matches. Don''t have to like the guy just like any players but if they get results then yeah, who cares!
[/quote]

Winning at what cost?

Would you feel the same if someone in your family had been killed by a drink driver, and not only a drink driver but one that fled the scene like a coward.

Yeah, we really need murdering cowards like that dont we!

[quote user="Millo"]

Who Cares? Are you serious?

Let me guess, you wouldnt mind Gary Glitter as Chief Exec?

Lee Hughes is scum and didnt get long enough.

Oldham gave him a 2nd chance and he thanked the manager by getting him in a headlock!

Lee Hughes is a murdering w####r!

[/quote]

I heard he''s got great ideas in terms of youth policy

Whatever makes you think that we''d sign him??

[quote user="treacletown07"]

My in laws were friends of the man that was killed in the accident.

I would not make this up.

Hughes must not play for Norwich City.

[/quote]yes he did do very wrong....but has now paid his debt to society...if he scores the goals to get us otu of this division sign him!!!

[quote user="cityangel"]Whatever makes you think that we''d sign him??[/quote]

Free agent.

Proven at this level.

But murdering scum.

I know hes served his {light} sentence, but the family involved have a life sentence and the dead dont get a second chance.

shouldn''t you change your sig mate? im suprised you havent been asked to tbbh....

doesnt bother me in the slightest as living next door to a butcher for 20 years i saw it all in my time growing up.. it make other people ill though and lets be fair Children do view this board....

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

shouldn''t you change your sig mate? im suprised you havent been asked to tbbh....

doesnt bother me in the slightest as living next door to a butcher for 20 years i saw it all in my time growing up.. it make other people ill though and lets be fair Children do view this board....

jas :)

[/quote]Seconded.