Sign in to follow this  
westcountrycanary

lee hughes??

[quote user="westcountrycanary"]

would he be worth a punt?? just been released by oldham, but has scored 25 in 51 games in league1

comes with a lot of baggage though, any thoughts ??

[/quote]

Yeah but he has paid for his sin''s.....we need fighters and scoring records like that..bring him on!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="westcountrycanary"]

would he be worth a punt?? just been released by oldham, but has scored 25 in 51 games in league1

comes with a lot of baggage though, any thoughts ??

[/quote]

Yeah but he has paid for his sin''s.....we need fighters and scoring records like that..bring him on![/quote]Let''s bloody get him! A complete headcase, but he''s always done well on the pitch, and never upset his teammates.

He''s scum and shouldn''t be still walking the earth let alone have a football career. SCUM!

We need to have standards at this club. That man may have gone through a legal process but i do not say that equals paying for what he has done. There is no way i want people like that playing for my club which is built on family values

how about seeing if we can get luke mcormick released on a tag  whilst we`re at it ?  we need a keeper too [:)]

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]

We need to have standards at this club. That man may have gone through a legal process but i do not say that equals paying for what he has done. There is no way i want people like that playing for my club which is built on family values

[/quote]

Delia and co took away are standards!

[quote user="The Chief"]He is scum but he''s done his time. You can''t keep punishing him. Get him in.[/quote]

Hes such a reformed character that he ended up in a fist-fight with is manager while at Oldham. No wonder he was released. I''m shocked that people actually think this would be a good idea. Wouldnt touch the scumbag with a bargepole 

Fat,Murdering Scum........................Wouldn''t p**s on him if he was on fire!

[quote user="Beatle"]Fat,Murdering Scum........................Wouldn''t p**s on him if he was on fire![/quote]

Same here, its a pity he''s victim didn''t get a second chance!

A good case for lethal injection.

NO WAY, I live in Kidderminster where he played before going to West Brom, in short he is a W....R, out on the beer every night, my daughter once saw him legless at 4 am in a nightclub the night before a cup tie and all the clubs and pubs in town knew him well !!!   he certainly could play and probably could do a job in div 1 but would be a disaster to have with our younger players

Cant believe what I am hearing...........are some of you that shallow that you would not care about a murdering scum play for us!!??

The man killed an inocent family and then ran away from the scene....you cant get lower than that!!

Served his punishment????? What are ya Gordon Brown???!! He was kept inside a hotel with xboxs, swimming pools and played football everyday for a few months!!!

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]

Cant believe what I am hearing...........are some of you that shallow that you would not care about a murdering scum play for us!!??

The man killed an inocent family and then ran away from the scene....you cant get lower than that!!

Served his punishment????? What are ya Gordon Brown???!! He was kept inside a hotel with xboxs, swimming pools and played football everyday for a few months!!!

[/quote]

Here here. I, for one, would not watch City whilst that to##er plays for us 

spot on wrighty boy,i hated him before he committed that awful crime cos i always new he was a wrong un.He is SCUM.

You can''t be serious, are we that desperate ?  Next season we will be relying on youth players like never before, do you suggest him as a mentor for Chris Martin?

So lets get players similar to last season shall we, no guts, no fight, no anything, apart from swollen bank balances and the knowledge that they won''t be here to get us out of the position they put us in. At least he would show some fighting spirit. See you in league two!

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"][quote user="WrightyBoy"]

[/quote]

Here here. I, for one, would not watch City whilst that to##er plays for us 

[/quote]i''m sure he''s living with the guilt of what he did. It''s not our job to decide how he''s punished for his crimes, it''s the state as a whole, and on that basis, he has paid for what he did. If we don''t get him, someone else will and he''ll just be doing what he''d do here, scoring goals and trying his hardest to get a football career before he retires. It ain''t like we will be condoning what he''s done if we get him. Maybe if he''s allowed to show he can improve, and be a good citizen, that''s better than letting him rot away. Things will never be the same for him or the family he affected, but it doesn''t mean he constantly deserves reminding of his past. Whilst wreckless and cowardly his actions were, remember he didn''t set out to murder anyone, there''s a big difference, i genuinely do not think he''s an evil man, just he was very selfish and inconsiderate and naive at the time.If he''s good enough to score goals for us, then why not sign him.

Oldham arn''t stupid. They wouldn''t release a player with that goal scoring record for no reason, especially after they took the chance on him.He''s obviously a complete arsehole.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Oldham arn''t stupid. They wouldn''t release a player with that goal scoring record for no reason, especially after they took the chance on him.He''s obviously a complete arsehole.[/quote]£££ i suppose

as shyster and everyone knows i cant do links so

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1160506/Oldham-striker-Hughes-bust-gaffer-Sheridan-boozy-night-out.htmlcopy and paste.we dont want him here.

I know hes a proven scorer at this level.

I know hes a free agent.

But everyone knows he is a murdering coked up drink driving bastard scum who fled the scene of his disgusting crime.