Sign in to follow this  
W-H

Lita out of our league?

Reading have released Leroy, might have joined had we retained Championship status. Any chance now?

Absolutely no chance even if we had stayed up.  Someone will throw 12 grand a week at him, all we did was enhance his championship profile for a few months.Norwich City = mugs.

Lets get all of them released from Reading?

He did say how much he had enjoyed it here though and what a lovely club we were and liked playing in front of big crowds like we have.

The limited league 1 salary we can afford will regretfully price us out me thinks.

Would have any of the Reading quartet though, if any could be persuaded.

[quote user="tribes"]He did say how much he had enjoyed it here though and what a lovely club we were and liked playing in front of big crowds like we have.[/quote]

all players say that

[quote user="tribes"]He did say how much he had enjoyed it here though and what a lovely club we were and liked playing in front of big crowds like we have.[/quote]

all players say that

[quote user="Sir Fotheringham Waddock-hunt"]Reading have released Leroy, might have joined had we retained Championship status. Any chance now?[/quote]

Well with all the money we''ve got we could certainly afford his wages. Please dont post this crap in future. Please.

[quote user="barryevans"]

all players say that

[/quote]They do. Bet he doesn''t think we are so attractive now though.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[quote user="Sir Fotheringham Waddock-hunt"]Reading have released Leroy, might have joined had we retained Championship status. Any chance now?[/quote]

Well with all the money we''ve got we could certainly afford his wages. Please dont post this crap in future. Please.

[/quote]

Hmmm ........ so that''s a no then.

He is what we need, I bet we go for him,get everyones hopes up then sign some has been like Flo or a unknown postman from sutton utd.

The bloke who is running Bristol City said five figures a week with add ons.

You the jury on this.  It put him off.

Or as Mick McCarthy would say - and did say on their promotion - "I''ve been told I can bust my £10,000 a week limit on individual player wages."  On that basis, he might go there.

Lita will go to boro, WBA or Newcastle if they drop imo.. they are going to shed loads of players and someone like him will fire them back up.. they would be seen as a "big club" for his ego too

jas :)

[quote user="timncfc"]He is what we need, I bet we go for him,get everyones hopes up then sign some has been like Flo or a unknown postman from sutton utd.[/quote]

... or a scaffolder from Witham?

I think that the comments on this thread reflect the true mood of the NCFC fan base, perhaps more than the shouty "get Gunn out" ones. We can''t even dream about a striker who had about 3 first team outings for Reading! I''m not talking about signing Tevez here, just someone who did pretty well on his loan spell and to the casual observer showed more commitment than the rest of the squad put together!