Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Reading Release Players!

if these players have been released, that means they are available on a free transfer.  we should go after Hahnemann and lita. then partner lita up front with Alan Lee and Mcdonald and Chris Martin on the bench.  then build the team up from there.  But then again im only dreaming and ive just woken up.  DOH!

[quote user="Bryan Bryan Gunn "]

there going to want so much for wages.

not a chance i think !

only if we survived :(

[/quote]offer it.money where the mouth is, an investment in wages can be the key thing.

We got 100k from Posh didn''t we?  Sign the four of them up for a couple of months (that should cover the wages) and (hopefully) we''ll get a decent start to the season and points in the bag that will come in handy when fighting relegation!!

[quote user="sig"]We got 100k from Posh didn''t we?  Sign the four of them up for a couple of months (that should cover the wages) and (hopefully) we''ll get a decent start to the season and points in the bag that will come in handy when fighting relegation!![/quote]

sad GIT!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="sig"]We got 100k from Posh didn''t we?  Sign the four of them up for a couple of months (that should cover the wages) and (hopefully) we''ll get a decent start to the season and points in the bag that will come in handy when fighting relegation!![/quote]

sad GIT!!

[/quote]

I was being ironic, as in ''having a laugh??''

If only we hadn''t got relegated,all four could do a good job for us, It''s about to hit home how shi** our club has become!!

Shame we didn''t stay up we might have had a chance but I''m sure Duberry, Hahnemann and Lita won''t be short of offers. Murty might be able to get something in the Championship as well.

I cannot see how any of them four would drop to league 1. There will be plenty of championship clubs after them. It really starting to sink in now that we are in a league that could be quite difficult to get of. I would love to see Kevin Nicholls here.

There was a report around today saying that the Bristol City manager contacted Lita''s agent but promptly lost interest when he was told how much money Lita is asking for.

We need to get the only realistic one out of these guys in. Graeme Murty would be what Edworthy was to leicester this year. Plus we could get rid of Otesemobor which would be like christmas.

[quote user="GJP"]Shame we didn''t stay up we might have had a chance but I''m sure Duberry, Hahnemann and Lita won''t be short of offers. Murty might be able to get something in the Championship as well.[/quote]

Nah. Our board would have dithered and they''d have ended up at Burnley and Coventry

we can realisticallt get Murty i think.. i''d sign him up for certain!

Hahneman will probably stay in the championship... i expect boro to shed a few players if they go down and perhaps theyd want Lita....

cant see us getting either of them in league 1 now sadly.. but Murty would be a realistic possibility and add a bit of experiance to the defence which could be vital this season!

jas :)

we can realisticallt get Murty i think.. i''d sign him up for certain!

Hahneman will probably stay in the championship... i expect boro to shed a few players if they go down and perhaps theyd want Lita....

cant see us getting either of them in league 1 now sadly.. but Murty would be a realistic possibility and add a bit of experiance to the defence which could be vital this season!

jas :)

if protester have there way we wont have any money for wages - hit delia in the pocket hits us on the pitch!

I would take Duberry, Murty and Hanheman.  We can give young Rudd the FA Cup, League Cup and Johnstones Paint games plus the occasional to blood the boy. 

Trouble is the 3 from Reading are all Champ class at least.  These boys will be snapped up like a shot. 

My prediction now is watch the wheels fall off at Reading like it has us.  Losing Coppell and being in the last year of parachutes will kill them, they will slide like we have.  In all honesty I hope they do then perhaps a few on here will sit up and actually notice the precarious financial nature of the game today. 

But this is an interesting post because we are going to have no option but to fill our team with journeymen freebies.  Who else has been released, how much money will we realistically have to spend, how much do we realistically need?

Duberry could also be a realistic target -would be pleased to see us sign one of these four, whichever one

ps. bloody work have changed their internet security so i can''t access the pinkun on weekdays anymore :( have to put up with 606 instead...

If we had a boardroom with any sense and a manager with any quality we would probably be on the phone to Murty right now ...

As we don''t, we wont get any of them.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

If we had a boardroom with any sense and a manager with any quality we would probably be on the phone to Murty right now ...

As we don''t, we wont get any of them.

[/quote]i think you mean money

[quote user="Destort"]We need to get the only realistic one out of these guys in. Graeme Murty would be what Edworthy was to leicester this year. [/quote]I think we''d want to play more than 8 games..

[quote user="San Miguel"]

ps. bloody work have changed their internet security so i can''t access the pinkun on weekdays anymore :( have to put up with 606 instead...

[/quote]Use a proxy site. Just type ''proxy'' into Google.

[quote user="Bigus"]What about Hanneman? Good Keeper. Is Rudd ready? He would benefit from a year under the yank.[/quote]Don''t know why people keep saying Hahnemann - he is a great keeper but that is also the biggest problem. Again he must be one of the higher wage earners at Reading - to add to this I think he only missed a hundful of games in the premiership due to injuy.The only thing on our side is that he is 36 - but then I should imagine that some of the teams in the US would take him on and pay more money and ontop of that would not cost them one of their foreign signing slots (if my memory serves me right).