Sign in to follow this  
Delia Out!

DELIA OUT!

Delia HAS to go before Norwich are condemned to further misery by having to live with her being our Majority-Shareholder for yet another season. She has only bought us one good season in 13, and for a club the size of  Norwich, that just is not good enough!

How about one of those huge crowd banners ''TROUT OUT'' that can be unfurled in the Barclay before games?

We could have a new fanzine ''The Battered Trout'' too!

After everything Delia has done for the club. [:|]You ingrates. If it was not for Delia we would be a lot worse off.DELIA''S BARMY ARMY [:D]

[quote] user="Delia Out!"]

Delia HAS to go before Norwich are condemned to further misery by having to live with her being our Majority-Shareholder for yet another season. She has only bought us one good season in 13, and for a club the size of  Norwich, that just is not good enough!

[/quote]

That must be the 100th delia out post YAWN

Yeh she should just go and take all her money (which has been keeping this club alive) with her! She should clear off and leave the club on the verge of folding. That would be brilliant. What am I saying, there''s loads of other people out there who would selflessly pump millions of pounds into a bottomless pit of a business. Oh, yeh that''s right, there isn''t anyone else. Think about what you''re saying for a minute before jumping on the bandwagon. Where are the viable alternatives?!!

[quote user="Grif"]Yeh she should just go and take all her money (which has been keeping this club alive) with her! She should clear off and leave the club on the verge of folding. That would be brilliant. What am I saying, there''s loads of other people out there who would selflessly pump millions of pounds into a bottomless pit of a business. Oh, yeh that''s right, there isn''t anyone else. Think about what you''re saying for a minute before jumping on the bandwagon. Where are the viable alternatives?!![/quote]

When Chase''s head was called for there were no alternatives available at the time either....the fans still got on his back anyway.

I agree completely Delia has GOT to go. If we do not kick up a fuss then nothing is gonna happen. If we do kick up a fuss there is a chance nothing is gonna happen, but there''s also a chance something could happen.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]After everything Delia has done for the club. [:|]

You ingrates. If it was not for Delia we would be a lot worse off.

DELIA''S BARMY ARMY [:D]
[/quote]

Ah! the myth lives on.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[quote user="Grif"]Yeh she should just go and take all her money (which has been keeping this club alive) with her! She should clear off and leave the club on the verge of folding. That would be brilliant. What am I saying, there''s loads of other people out there who would selflessly pump millions of pounds into a bottomless pit of a business. Oh, yeh that''s right, there isn''t anyone else. Think about what you''re saying for a minute before jumping on the bandwagon. Where are the viable alternatives?!![/quote]

When Chase''s head was called for there were no alternatives available at the time either....the fans still got on his back anyway.

[/quote]chase wasn''t pumping millions of his own money in so it didn''t matter

and in 1995 you didnt want Chase out because there we no "viable alternatives" either i suppose?

be very careful how you answer that.. because it will make you out to be a hypocrite either way

jas :)

Oh all these rants for Delia the great. you really give my arse an head ache, change the record will you , She has out stayed her welcome 13 seasons 2 okayish 11 hard slogg, massive debt, before she came Prem league we owned our own players and playing in europe, How has she saved us?

[quote user="pete_norw"]Oh all these rants for Delia the great. you really give my arse an head ache, change the record will you , She has out stayed her welcome 13 seasons 2 okaish 11 hard slog, massive debt, before she came Prem league we owned our own players and playing in europe, How has she saved us?[/quote]

Well you are are talking out of it.

I really think we will have to wait for the old trout to pass on before this club will be free of her , whether we will still be in existence by then is debatable .

Grif,

Just try and be objective about this for a moment. I want The Smiths to resign from the Board but they are perfectly entitled to either retain or sell their shares as they think fit. They can simply step down from the decision making side of the business which would be a move welcomed by the overwhelming majority of fans I would suggest. That way they could step down with some dignity and respect left intact  which lets face it is diminishing fast as things stand right now.

They do NOT have to sell their shares for this simple move to happen. Jimmy Jone did exactly the same thing in late ''95 yet retained his 19% shareholding for some time thereafter. Would you be in favour of this if enough fans and influential pressure groups could meet wuth The Smiths and persuade them?  

Re your point about ...''''leaving the club on the verge of folding'', how could this happen? Only way I could see is if she still has loans with the club on a ''repayable on demand'' basis. I would certainly hope that none of the contracts were signed on those terms and, as we know, she has converted most of the loans to shares anyway?  

BAAAAH BAAAAAH !!!!

[quote user="Yellow Rider"]

Grif,

Just try and be objective about this for a moment. I want The Smiths to resign from the Board but they are perfectly entitled to either retain or sell their shares as they think fit. They can simply step down from the decision making side of the business which would be a move welcomed by the overwhelming majority of fans I would suggest. That way they could step down with some dignity and respect left intact  which lets face it is diminishing fast as things stand right now.

They do NOT have to sell their shares for this simple move to happen. Jimmy Jone did exactly the same thing in late ''95 yet retained his 19% shareholding for some time thereafter. Would you be in favour of this if enough fans and influential pressure groups could meet wuth The Smiths and persuade them?  

Re your point about ...''''leaving the club on the verge of folding'', how could this happen? Only way I could see is if she still has loans with the club on a ''repayable on demand'' basis. I would certainly hope that none of the contracts were signed on those terms and, as we know, she has converted most of the loans to shares anyway?  

[/quote]

You make some very valid and fully justifiable points Yellow Rider, I still have to disagree with you overall but I can definitely see things from your point of view. I just oppose what has become an unnecessary witch-hunt against someone who has only ever tried to do their best for the club. To make personal remarks about someone who has done nothing to merit such treatment is something I find abhorrent (not that you have partaken in this). I''m not a ''St. Delia'' follower, but I do appreciate the efforts her and MWJ have put in.

barclay seats 48/49 .......

Well that''s a well-balanced and mature argument if ever I saw one. Some people on here need to grow up a little me thinks......

NAY!!!  You put your Delia in, your Delia outIn OUT, in OUT, you shake her all aboutYou do the Hokey Cokey and you turn aroundThat''s what it''s all aboutWHOA-O  do the Hokey Cokey...   [:P]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]After everything Delia has done for the club. [:|]

You ingrates. If it was not for Delia we would be a lot worse off.

DELIA''S BARMY ARMY [:D]
[/quote]

How do you know that? She has manipulated this club for her own good which is what she can because she is joint majority shareholder but that football has never been her number one priority!!

I think you are a muppet of the highest order for only ever seeing one side!!

Griff the reason we''ve had to rely on the supposed injection of the dosh from Delia is because they have screwed up the running of this once great club. We used to pick up younger players from the lower leagues or players who had dropped of the radar and nurture their talent and then have an asset to sell on.

Under their regime this has been non existent and the debt has risen. We have had to pay off managers and their teams because time and time again we have been clueless when it has come to manager recruitment which her record is absolutely pathetic, we have had players leave when out of contract when we have refused to sell eventhough we have received good offers for their services.

I don''t know how you can say that there has been no enquiries regarding investment as they have there own agenda rather than the good of the football club,how many times have the goalposts moved when discussing buy outs? I am glad that we were relegated as for now it brings the issue of ambition/direction/leadership to the fore! Why did Forest and Derby stay up and appoint experienced managers when we were told we were fed up of the manager merry go round, down to who I ask?

I applaud loyality in people but not dumbfounded or ignorant by its nature that you don''t re-assess the situation once in a while.