Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

If...PUPs

I''ll throw in Bordeaux this evening. If they win Marseille will be playing catch up at home to Lyon tomorrow. There''s still a few leagues around Europe with lots to play for.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''ll throw in Bordeaux this evening. If they win Marseille will be playing catch up at home to Lyon tomorrow. There''s still a few leagues around Europe with lots to play for.

[/quote]

Eddie, did you ever post a final league table. I know you did the top 6, but thought it would be interesting to see where others came and how close it was and other such things ... Obviously if it''s not a copy and paste job or something similarly easy don''t worry about it.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Eddie, did you ever post a final league table. I know you did the top 6, but thought it would be interesting to see where others came and how close it was and other such things ... Obviously if it''s not a copy and paste job or something similarly easy don''t worry about it.

[/quote]

I''m going to Shaun. I willl post all the final stats in the next couple of days. There was too much going on last week! It is interesting to see and I hope we get to do it all again next season[Y]