Sign in to follow this  
Canary Pirate

Off to renew my season tickets

Just thought I''d let you know am off to Carruh ruud to renew 2 company season tickets and 3 personal season tickets. The company tickets proved very popular with customers and 3 of them decided to purchase their own season tickets as they enjoyed the experience.

I just thought I''d wait til after the deadline as I was pretty sure we would go down after the 2 - 2 draw with Southampton so there would be no rush. After all the changes that have occurred since ie none ! I have decided nothing has made me angry enough to not renew. Am quite looking forward to the new season and the challenges ahead.

Guess I''m a happy clapper......whatever, my money to blow as I like and all that ! OTBC [:)] 

[quote user="shyster"]The only challenges ahead for you are the mental ones, sunshine.
[/quote]

In which case I''ll meet them head on, sunshine.

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]

Just thought I''d let you know am off to Carruh ruud to renew 2 company season tickets and 3 personal season tickets. The company tickets proved very popular with customers and 3 of them decided to purchase their own season tickets as they enjoyed the experience.

I just thought I''d wait til after the deadline as I was pretty sure we would go down after the 2 - 2 draw with Southampton so there would be no rush. After all the changes that have occurred since ie none ! I have decided nothing has made me angry enough to not renew. Am quite looking forward to the new season and the challenges ahead.

Guess I''m a happy clapper......whatever, my money to blow as I like and all that ! OTBC [:)] 

[/quote] well done join the rest of the 18000 of us

[/quote]Brilliant, well done, thanks for sharing.Just thought I''d let you know I''m about to go for a massive dump.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Canary Pirate"]

[/quote]

Brilliant, well done, thanks for sharing.

Just thought I''d let you know I''m about to go for a massive dump.

[/quote]

Well what can I say, I hope you enjoy the experience, presumably you don''t need a season ticket and it''s pay as you go !

middle class plastics infesting the game.

[quote user="iniesta"]middle class plastics infesting the game.
[/quote]

would you like to explain what that garbage means in order that I can respond ?

[quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Canary Pirate"]

[/quote]Brilliant, well done, thanks for sharing.Just thought I''d let you know I''m about to go for a massive dump.[/quote]

Well what can I say, I hope you enjoy the experience, presumably you don''t need a season ticket and it''s pay as you go !

[/quote]It''s a bit like having a season ticket in many ways - you go regularly, sometimes you''re pleasantly surprised but usually it stinks and you have to wash your hands afterwards to feel clean again.

[quote user="iniesta"]middle class plastics infesting the game.[/quote] Did you hear all gunns supporters on Norfolk the other day , mostly women and pensioners.

Mr Pirate

Spoken like a true fan!

I too will be at the games with my lovely, and much cherished, season ticket along with my cousin Barnaby.

Let the malcontents shuffle their feet and grumble in Morrison car park.

I wouldn''t go upsetting the "cancel your season ticket" clique on this board, they''re very highly strung.

Can''t wait until August - Yel Army!

Bartholomew

[quote] user="Bartholomew Bumpkin BSc (Hons)"]Mr Pirate Spoken like a true fan! I too will be at the games with my lovely, and much cherished, season ticket along with my cousin Barnaby. Let the malcontents shuffle their feet and grumble in Morrison car park. I wouldn''t go upsetting the "cancel your season ticket" clique on this board, they''re very highly strung. Can''t wait until August - Yel Army! Bartholomew[/quote]

Agreed - and to the rest of the majority out there who do NOT post on here do not be put off by the board bashers - lets turn this forum into a positive spae and not a sactuary for the terminally disparing!!!

[quote user="Disturbed"]

[quote] user="Bartholomew Bumpkin BSc (Hons)"]Mr Pirate Spoken like a true fan! I too will be at the games with my lovely, and much cherished, season ticket along with my cousin Barnaby. Let the malcontents shuffle their feet and grumble in Morrison car park. I wouldn''t go upsetting the "cancel your season ticket" clique on this board, they''re very highly strung. Can''t wait until August - Yel Army! Bartholomew[/quote]

Agreed - and to the rest of the majority out there who do NOT post on here do not be put off by the board bashers - lets turn this forum into a positive spae and not a sactuary for the terminally disparing!!!

[/quote]

This all makes quite a refreshing change, I am overcome with positive vibes !

[quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Disturbed"]

[/quote]

[/quote]It''s quite amazing how threatened some people feel by a little ole meeting.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Using a ''personal massager'' the size of a family thermos flask, are you?.....Or maybe, this?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Disturbed"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Using a ''personal massager'' the size of a family thermos flask, are you?.....Or maybe, this?

[/quote]

hmmm, my eyes appear to be watering, can''t really focus[:''(]

[quote user="iniesta"]middle class plastics infesting the game.[/quote]Hardcore. I''m impressed

[/quote]

[/quote]

But will you still go when you''re mum stops taking you?

Bilge.

[quote user="Cluck is God"]Bilge.[/quote]Cluck is not God. Cluck is false idol and must be stoned! [:S]

First Wizard wrote:

Christ, are some people in for a hell of a shock when the first home attendence is only 16.000!.......followed by a defeat.
Now there''s a challenge. Well, I''ll go fo 20,400.  

Interesting prediction from Wiz regarding result and attendance.  I reckon about 18,500 max unless its a throbbing local derby against Col U.....lol.  My main worry is what sort of team we will have out and if we recognise any of them!  I remember when Wolves got relegated to the old 4th Division; their first game was away at Aldershot and they took a sizeable contingent.  When the Wolves team took to the pitch their own fans were chanting ''Who the f*cking hell are you'' at their own side as they were a totally different side to the one playing the previous season!  Who says Wolves fans haven''t got a sense of humour.

[quote user="Lord Horn"]Interesting prediction from Wiz regarding result and attendance.  I reckon about 18,500 max unless its a throbbing local derby against Col U.....lol.  My main worry is what sort of team we will have out and if we recognise any of them!  I remember when Wolves got relegated to the old 4th Division; their first game was away at Aldershot and they took a sizeable contingent.  When the Wolves team took to the pitch their own fans were chanting ''Who the f*cking hell are you'' at their own side as they were a totally different side to the one playing the previous season!  Who says Wolves fans haven''t got a sense of humour.[/quote]

You be careful about throbbing matches against Col U - we have a friendly against you I do believe.[:P]

[/quote]

yep - happy clapper would be one description. smug patronising git would also apply. Brain damaged? Yep you would fit that description quite possibly.

This is utter bull, if your 3 customers enjoyed last season then they are as mad as you undoubtably are. As a supporter for 35 years and season ticket holder for the last 13 people such as you completely symbolise what is wrong with our great club these days. You don''t care about failure, you are totally without passion. It''s just a jolly good day out and a chance to talk business, perhaps with a cursory glance towards the shambles on the pitch. Please go away and do something else.