Sign in to follow this  
cor blast bor

MICK MAGUIRE NEW CEO NCFC IT'S A NO BRAINER

MICK MAGUIRE NEW CEO NCFC IT''S A NO BRAINER

IF HE WOULD COME.

If Delia and the board are in need of guidance in putting NCFC on the map

and putting some integrity back into the club only one person stands out with

flying colours as becoming the next CEO for the club.

I believe he has the love of the club as an ex captain,has the knowledge and

contacts second to none for putting the club on the road to resurrection.

1.  He fits the bill as far as football is concerned!

2.   He has been in the political arena of football for the past 20 years advising and

supporting CEO''s at the highest level of the game.

3.  He has dealt with Agents and contracts at all levels.

4.  Players and contracts at all levels.

5.  Managers at all levels and clubs in all the leagues,

6.  And all aspects of running football for the past 20years as Deputy Chief Ex for

the PFA.

As the main shareholders and supporters have expressed a desire to have a person

on the board and within the club with a knowledge of football I think they should look

no further and move quickly before he is snapped up!

So Delia and Michael instead of doing things on the cheap just show the supporters and

minority shareholders that you mean to back up your words with some ACTION.

OTBC

Wasn''t he sacked a couple of months ago for alleged bullying or something? I remember reading it but reading nothing from Mick.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Wasn''t he sacked a couple of months ago for alleged bullying or something? I remember reading it but reading nothing from Mick.

[/quote]

Yes, "gross professional misconduct."

Yeah, it''s a no-brainer alright  [:P] Why do you stupid f*ckers persist on believing the only way forward for this club is by association with former members? It hasn''t worked thus far!Seriously, none of you deep-rooted, transparent clan deserve a football club, let alone a successful one.

Pinheads.

[quote user="crafty canary"]Is inbreeding now a requirement for management employment at Norwich City Football Catering?[/quote]

I am  not in favour of just employing people from within the club, but we have had one or two exceptions,ie Brownie and Dave Stringer , I suggested Mick Mcguire for CEO as he has vast experience of the running of football over the past 20 years in management positions, and I would like to know from any other posters, who they feel would fill the post of Board member and CEO better.He is not a qualified accountant but we had one of those and look what a mess he made!! We need a person who can relate from the office to the board on all matters of football,

Looking forward to other suggestions with interest.

OTBC

Mick McGuire is a good call but I think Delia reckons she knows more about football than most of the CEO''s in the football league. Unfortunately you are dealing with a person with a huge ego and who wants yes men.

Should fit in well round the boardroom table then....  I bet Delia cant believe he got the sack for something so trivial.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Yes, "gross professional misconduct."

[/quote]Should fit in well round the boardroom table then....  I bet Delia cant believe he got the sack for something so trivial.

Did I miss his tenure as England manager. Thought all he has done in football since he stopped playing was stick up for overpaid players. Eveytime I''ve heard him on the radio talking I instantly got a desire to punch him in the face. Came across as a toatl dick