Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Mk Dons, Scunthorpe, Leeds and Millwall!!

After watching this cr@p over the pat few days, im really concerned we will be as bad as these, It is quite shocking how bad they actually are! Ill be waiting with baited breath for the start of next year and our new team''s unveiling!

[quote user="nickscottlachey"]Personally thought all the teams looked far better than us.[/quote] 

That is the worrying thing!!! and they really do look crap! Croft, huckerby, macdonald should be able to tear strips off them!!! shoul be being the operative words!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="nickscottlachey"]Personally thought all the teams looked far better than us.[/quote] 

That is the worrying thing!!! and they really do look crap! Croft, huckerby, macdonald should be able to tear strips off them!!! shoul be being the operative words![/quote]Croft and Huckerby won''t as they don''t play for us any more.  McDonald might get a couple, you never know.

Slightly bizarre comment, considering Huckerby does not play for us and Croft is off as well?[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="nickscottlachey"]Personally thought all the teams looked far better than us.[/quote] 

That is the worrying thing!!! and they really do look crap! Croft, huckerby, macdonald should be able to tear strips off them!!! shoul be being the operative words![/quote]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="nickscottlachey"]Personally thought all the teams looked far better than us.[/quote] 

That is the worrying thing!!! and they really do look crap! Croft, huckerby, macdonald should be able to tear strips off them!!! shoul be being the operative words![/quote]Croft and Huckerby won''t as they don''t play for us any more.  McDonald might get a couple, you never know.[/quote]Ive been away this weekend, im i missng something, has croft been sold???

Thought Leeds have the potential to be a very good side at this level. They have a strike force that I would happily have playing for us and as good as most in the Championship. If they get a couple of decent additions to midfield i can see them and Charlton running away with League 1 next season.

I haven''t seen us show the kind of guts and determination that Millwall showed in coming back from a goal behind at Leeds for years. They might well be poor quality teams but we are way behind at the moment.