Sign in to follow this  
Bungay Canary

scums new local derby

Londons only 60 miles away  Peterborough is at least 100 next option will be Palarse with there s...hole of ground but how apt from Portaloo rd to a row of portaloos in the away section

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]do you relise if Millwall win the play  off final this will be the scums  local derby next year[/quote]At least we wont have to put up with you shitheads coming here next season, or for many seasons me thinks lol, and at least millwall will actually give us a game, as opposed to rolling over and dying, (as you did against Charlton ). It amazes me that despite all your serious problems you are concerned as to who will be our derby game next season !!

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]problems what problems [/quote]Exactly pal, you should be on the board as they dont seem to realise you have any problems, hence the fact your down with the dead men of football now. think of the great days out you can have, Exeter, Yeovil, Hartlepool, Wycombe, Colchester, Oh what joy.

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="Bungay Canary"]problems what problems [/quote]Exactly pal, you should be on the board as they dont seem to realise you have any problems, hence the fact your down with the dead men of football now. think of the great days out you can have, Exeter, Yeovil, Hartlepool, Wycombe, Colchester, Oh what joy.
[/quote]

Can''t say I see much difference between them and Plymouth, Barnsley, Blackpool and of course you could have the short trips up to Newcastle and Middlesborough. Oh joy ! 

Millwall will be their nearest game which is 85 miles, Palace would be next 88 miles, P''boro is 91 miles.

They''ll miss us [:)]

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="Bungay Canary"]do you relise if Millwall win the play  off final this will be the scums  local derby next year[/quote]At least we wont have to put up with you shitheads coming here next season, or for many seasons me thinks lol, and at least millwall will actually give us a game, as opposed to rolling over and dying, (as you did against Charlton ). It amazes me that despite all your serious problems you are concerned as to who will be our derby game next season !! [/quote]Haha, and yet one of the worst three teams in the division beat you 2-0 [:)] (us, by the way).

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="bluemike"][quote user="Bungay Canary"]do you relise if Millwall win the play  off final this will be the scums  local derby next year[/quote]At least we wont have to put up with you shitheads coming here next season, or for many seasons me thinks lol, and at least millwall will actually give us a game, as opposed to rolling over and dying, (as you did against Charlton ). It amazes me that despite all your serious problems you are concerned as to who will be our derby game next season !! [/quote]Haha, and yet one of the worst three teams in the division beat you 2-0 [:)] (us, by the way).[/quote]Yes but who got relegated ? Whos the pride of Anglia ? Ipswich Ipswich. WoooHooo !!!

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="bluemike"][quote user="Bungay Canary"]do you relise if Millwall win the play  off final this will be the scums  local derby next year[/quote]At least we wont have to put up with you shitheads coming here next season, or for many seasons me thinks lol, and at least millwall will actually give us a game, as opposed to rolling over and dying, (as you did against Charlton ). It amazes me that despite all your serious problems you are concerned as to who will be our derby game next season !! [/quote]Haha, and yet one of the worst three teams in the division beat you 2-0 [:)] (us, by the way).[/quote]Yes but who got relegated ? Whos the pride of Anglia ? Ipswich Ipswich. WoooHooo !!![/quote]No, i was just referring to the ''actually give us a game''. Well, winning 2-0 wasn''t giving you a game? I''m not denying we''re a far worse team than you, but on the other side you can''t be that great to have lost to us.

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="bluemike"][quote user="Bungay Canary"]do you relise if Millwall win the play  off final this will be the scums  local derby next year[/quote]At least we wont have to put up with you shitheads coming here next season, or for many seasons me thinks lol, and at least millwall will actually give us a game, as opposed to rolling over and dying, (as you did against Charlton ). It amazes me that despite all your serious problems you are concerned as to who will be our derby game next season !! [/quote]Haha, and yet one of the worst three teams in the division beat you 2-0 [:)] (us, by the way).[/quote]Yes but who got relegated ? Whos the pride of Anglia ? Ipswich Ipswich. WoooHooo !!![/quote]

who''s the big man then!!

[quote user=" Baldrick"]And the derby for Norwich will be those world beaters Colchester.[/quote]

Wrong.  Our derby is and will remain with Southend.

Why are we so unlucky that we have so many fans from Ipsh*t and Colchester

on here trying to start arguments?

Why don''t they p**s off back to their own forums!

Probably just because there''s no-one on their forums that can type.....or spell....or think!!!!

OTBC!