Sign in to follow this  
The Voice Of Reason

Season Ticket Refunds

Am I alone in feeling somewhat uncomfortable when I hear that NCFC employees are the driving force behind the Facebook pages encouraging ST holders to leave their refunds in the club?

Apologies if I have missed this on another thread.

IF this is true I think it could be very worrying. Is it because the financial situation is even worse than we realise and that the club is absoluelty desparate for the refunds not to be claimed? Add onto that the over quick sale of Marshall to get his wages off the books........

I''m sure most football clubs, or any businesses come to that, would encourage customers to have credit notes rather than refunds. What concerned me was the manner it was being done, through a couple of lesser known employees and using a social networking website. Echoes of Mr Gunns appointment again. It just doesn''t sit comfortably with me, why hasn''t the club fronted up about it rather than this happening?

Which employees?I can understand that everyone at Carrow Road would prefer that the rebate isn''t taken as it will mean less cuts but I find it surprising that a publicised campaign should be instigated from within.

Season ticket holder Tom Oxley, who works as corporate responsibility manager for Norwich Union, and his colleague Becky Rose have set up a Facebook group called Give City A Waive.

So they''re not club employees then?Sorts out that piece of common knowledge![;)]

I’m just finding it very difficult to believe that this story was not a plant in the press to start the softening up process and to get the season ticket refund news item out in the public domain.

Of course we can all draw our own conclusions as to how the story got out there and the timing of it.

And yes it does stink.

[quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]

[quote user="LQ"]I hope he doesn''t mind?

[:)]
[/quote]

Always good to keep a fool handy for an occassional feel,[/quote]

Ooh Maitron!

jas :)

[quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]

[quote user="LQ"]I hope he doesn''t mind?[:)][/quote]

Always good to keep a fool handy for an occassional feel, it''s a she not a he, by the way

[/quote]That''s unusual![;)]

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]

[quote user="LQ"]I hope he doesn''t mind?

[:)]
[/quote]

Always good to keep a fool handy for an occassional feel, it''s a she not a he, by the way

[/quote]

That''s unusual!

[;)]
[/quote]

It''s only ten o''clock on monday morning, you already asking for a slap on the legs, young lady?