Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

HELLO, Hello, hello - Is there anybody there?

It''s awfully quiet on here today.

Does it mean that we have temporarily exhausted all discussions?

What shall we talk about. Weather''s crap

Two topics; Chester City in Admin, we can''t be all that far away, especially if we stay down.WBA player Bednar bought drugs, got suspended on WBA''s most important day of the season, then claims the drugs wernt for him.  Dont buy them then dumbass

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

It''s awfully quiet on here today.

Does it mean that we have temporarily exhausted all discussions?

What shall we talk about. Weather''s crap

[/quote]

How about you don''t spend all weekend on the PinkUn waiting for people to respond to your posts.

Morrissey was brill at Yarmouth on Friday night, 4th time I''ve seen him, took son and he was well impressed.

Woke up Sat morning and Delia''s Canary Catering had written to me! She obviously noticed my birthday is coming up and wondered whether I would like to celebrate at either Delia''s, Yellows, or as a special Father''s day treat I can go to The Top of the Terrace.

As they have taken the trouble to write to me I am going to compose a response today, telling them exactly what they can do with their kind offer.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

Morrissey was brill at Yarmouth on Friday night, 4th time I''ve seen him, took son and he was well impressed.

Woke up Sat morning and Delia''s Canary Catering had written to me! She obviously noticed my birthday is coming up and wondered whether I would like to celebrate at either Delia''s, Yellows, or as a special Father''s day treat I can go to The Top of the Terrace.

As they have taken the trouble to write to me I am going to compose a response today, telling them exactly what they can do with their kind offer.

[/quote]I got the same letter!  We can choose between Yellows, Delia''s and - I forget the third option.  Clearly I won''t be going to any of them.  Still, nice to see the direct marketing cross-selling strategy trundles on regardless.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

You could get your season ticket refund at the same time.

[quote user="SPat"]Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anybody home? [/quote]*nods*

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you could go swap yours for a personality perhaps?

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you could go swap yours for a personality perhaps?

[/quote]

Yet another opinion about what someone else could do with their season tickets whilst you carry on supporting failure[|-)]