Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Who is running the Canaries' show now?

Good work, Chris.

I think we all need to know what is going on.

I was under the impression that the Roger Munby and Neil Doncaster departures were due in part to replacements coming on a day or so later.

Obviously this is not the case. But how long can a club function without a chief executive and Chairman. Can we even sign players without these two characters?

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Good work, Chris.

I think we all need to know what is going on.

I was under the impression that the Roger Munby and Neil Doncaster departures were due in part to replacements coming on a day or so later.

Obviously this is not the case. But how long can a club function without a chief executive and Chairman. Can we even sign players without these two characters?[/quote]Totally agree, and at least we are hearing something out of Archant now.

Pretty good article but two points:

Mr Lakey, stating that "The money from promotion and the sale of players like Ashton and Green was largely spent on salaries for players whose wages were rapidly rising" is just simply wrong.  Player wages have fallen every year since the Prem and are probably continuing to do so:  Prem season- £11m,  first season back down- £9m, second season down- £7.4m, last season- £6.8m.

Also, i believe it is stated in the clubs constitution that the board has to have 5 members, therefore surely the obvious question (and big story IMO) for a journalist to chase is are decisions being made by a board of under 5 members going against the constitution of the club?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Oh right, Mumbles is still in, is he? Shocking....
[/quote]

And he will be until he sells his shares.. common business procedure.

Expect fireworks.......................the EDP are now gunning for the cook - article signed by the EDP, not the author.