Sign in to follow this  
Big Chief

Baggies Fans go down singing.

I know they probably expected to go, but the WBA fans sung their hearts out today as they were relegated. hats off to them.

Oh, and how many season tickets have they sold for next year? 16,000.

Credit to them, have never thought too much of them as a club but seeing them sing their hearts out and backing their manager by chanting his name when they knew relegation was imminent deserves recognition - well played Baggies fans!

I had friends who used to live near WBA a couple of years ago and have been to loads of games there, their fans are brilliant and never stop singing whatever the score.

Shall miss the baggie fans next year [:''(]

Fuk em, hate the brummie ejits. Last year the average was not so hard, as sonn as their promoted, the fans flock back and then when the relegation happens, their off again.

Hardly "Brummie" more Black Country and the fan base has always been quite solid there.

The tough rough Sandwell area might not be "a jewel in the crown", but the people there are always hard working and friendly.

[quote user="Big Chief"]I know they probably expected to go, but the WBA fans sung their hearts out today as they were relegated. hats off to them. Oh, and how many season tickets have they sold for next year? 16,000.[/quote]

The Charlton fans thought we were amazing too.

As long as they stick with the same management team I''m pretty sure they will go straight back up.  They always try to play good football and deserve success for that !!   

How funny it was to watch the game and hear Anti Wolves & Steve Bull songs for the last 15minutes

Boing Boing SPLAT SPLAT

All credit to them yesterday and having been at The Valley a couple of weeks ago it takes a special set of supporters to sing your hearts out as your team takes the drop, the only difference is the Baggies went down fighting. 

The Lord Is My Shepherd always makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when they sing it, proper club, proper fans.

I actually wanted them to stay up recently, as they seemed so out of it I think it would''ve been fun to see them defy the odds (not at our expense for a change) from an even worse position form their last great escape.