Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Man City

I dont think so.  They are very quick on the break especially with Wright Phillips and Man City has never been one of the luckier teams we have played against away from home. 

I think the best we can hope for is a draw which unfortunately is not good enough in our current predicament.  Lets hope Man City do not lose today or tomorrow cos if they do that would make our task that much harder. 

It will be a hard match but if we play well for 90 minutes instead of only playing well in one half we could get our first Premiership win.

Come on Hucks, score against your old club.

When do we ever beat Man City away?

Having said that I think we can do it. I''ve had enough of all the "win will come soon" talk, enough talk, time for action. If we play for 90 minutes like the 2nd half at Everton we will be ok.

But it''s all very well to say that, Worthy can''t just say "play like you did in the second half on saturday" - there must be some reason why we''re not performing in the opening 45, I just can''t put my finger on it.

in my 25 years supporting the canaries, i don''t think i''ve ever seen us win at man city. can anyone remember?

we always lose. and we lose badly there quite often.

let''s hope for a big change.

[quote]in my 25 years supporting the canaries, i don''t think i''ve ever seen us win at man city. can anyone remember? we always lose. and we lose badly there quite often. let''s hope for a big change.[/quote]

yes, we have, can''t remember the exact year, but adrian coote scored!!  no doubt someone will be able to tell you the exact stats!

[quote]It will be a hard match but if we play well for 90 minutes instead of only playing well in one half we could get our first Premiership win. Come on Hucks, score against your old club.[/quote]

I sense that this match will have something special  !...... Hucks will want to give keegan something to remember  him by , and thats the last thing keegan wants ......  I suspect  that Hucks will be very tightly marked  [ not that this bothers him unduly ! ]  but if we play like we did in the second half  against Everton  we will be more than a match  for Mancity  ........ I`ll stick my neck out here ..... this will be our first win 

We won there 2-1 when Man City were really poor and going down to the old third division, 1997 maybe?

Apart from that cant remeber a result.

It would be great to get something from the game.

Looks like the next 2 home games are massive(Blackburn and Southampton) - 4 points from those a minimum, really need 6.

dont worry about wright phillips, well get Helveg to take him out italien style..... god he was awful!!

As for man city, teams like these (everton, villa, man city etc.) we should be getting 3 points out of, especial at home.

It seems to me, we always seem to take the foot off the peddle
like evertion on sat, great comeback, then????????

I believe we can win these games so far, games we should have won (newcastle 2-2, pompy 2-2, westbrom 0-0 and everton 3-2)

For me those are games we should have won in the end after the whole match (or 2nd half)

IM its great all these draws, but after us singing our hearts outand often leaving the ground with no voice, or a sore throat(!!!) i think we need the players to give us some credit

Given our poor record when appearing on the telly and our even worse record at Citeh its hard to see how we can get our first win there. With the pace from Anelka and SWP it gets worse - but that is just the sort of scenario that forces a shock result!OTBC